FIFTY

Hey guys the big fifty!!! Thank you all for reading and I hope everyone is staying safe out there in this unsure time. Comment and like, lots of love xx

Dents. That's all they were.

Clementine stared at the five dents sitting on her front door, each one a little harder hit than the other. Her heart was racing and palms sweating but they were only dents, that is what she had to keep telling herself.

These dents were in the past and so was the scene waiting for her on the other side of the door. She knew that it wasn't cleaned up and once she opened this door the night that terrified her would come back in full force.

"Are you alright Clem?," Gemma's voice scares the blonde, her gray eyes moving over to look at her. "I can go in for you and grab the dress?"

Clementine shook her head with a kind smile, "No thank you, I can go in um sorry if it's a little messy," she hastily puts the key in the door and pushes it open so they can enter her old apartment. Her eyes devouring the familiar furniture and the door across from hers that remained closed since her mother died.

Gemma closed the door behind her as she watched Clementine walk slowly to a boarded up window. Glass was littering the carpet with small drips of blood, and going into her room was bloody foot prints. She could tell Clementine was reliving what had happened that night, her eyes tracing the bloody prints into her room.

"Um the dress let me grab it," she quickly disappeared into the room Gemma assumed was hers.

Gemma looked around the brightly colored apartment, the color yellow was the main color. It suited Clementine in a way, with how bright her personality was. "So are you okay with going to this New Years party?," Gemma had seen the nervous expression the blonde held when Harry brought it up.

Camille was going to be present and so were a lot of famous people that Clementine did not fit in with. "Um yeah I guess...just a little nervous ," the blonde appears with a glittery pink dress slung over her arm. Gemma could tell it would be a lovely dress, but the expression on her face was terrified. "I just feel like I don't fit in with all those people."

Gem gives her a nod and an understanding smile, "We feel like that too believe me...we're just his family people have no clue who we are. Just stick with us."
—————

Clementine was on her fourth glass of champagne and standing alone in her mouth dropping dress. A rose gold tight dress highlighting her body, with strappy heals to match it.

She had been promised she would never be alone but here she was standing in a corner watching everyone have fun. Harry had been dragged off to greet some Victoria Secret models while the other Styles' family were nowhere to be seen.

"You look awfully lonely," her gray eyes peer up as a thankful smile pulls at her lips. "Hey Clem where is Harry?," Mitch leans in to kiss her cheek and grab a tight hug. His heart was beating hard as she pressed herself against him.

She leaned away from him and caught sight of a brunette shyly standing beside him, "He um he was with some friends he will be back...who is this?," she sends a friendly smile to the woman as she gives an awkward wave.

"Hi I'm Sara...also a part of Harry's band," Clementine feeling a little too tipsy pulls her into a tight hug that made Sara smile happily. She was intimidated by the resting face Clementine had when they walked up but she seemed so incredibly sweet. "You must be Clementine...Harry talks about you tons."

The bridge of her nose heats as she looks between the two of them, "You guys are an adorable couple," her blurted words cause the two to burst into a red inferno. The two of them both denying any type of romance quickly, Sara dismissing herself from the group. "Yikes, did I say something-,"

Her eyes squint slightly as she sees Harry right behind Mitch's head laughing with Camille. The tall blondes hand rests on his bicep as he stands surrounded by beautiful women, all adoring him.

"I'm gonna get some air," she quickly turns to stand on the balcony in the cool air. Eyes looking out at the lit up New York sky line, "He is stupid if he thinks he can do better than you."

She turns around to see Mitch once again closing the door behind him, "He is allowed to talk to whoever he likes, I don't want to be jealous I just...," she didn't want to sound like a teenage girl but it was killing her. She never felt good enough, like all the girls he was paying attention to right now were more important.

"I know what you mean but any guy would be lucky to have you," his eyes look over her face as she continues to stare out at the city. The lights hitting her face in all the right places, "I mean if Harry hadn't gotten to asking you out first I-," Clementine's head immediately jerks to look at Mitch as he trails off.

Her body straightens and she moves away from him slightly with a nervous smile. "Um that's nice of you Mitch," she had no idea how to respond to his confession, surprise had blurred her already tainted mind. She was a little too drunk to be having this conversation. "I'm a little cold I'm gonna head inside."

Clementine turns but Mitch grabs onto her wrist gently, her body hitting his as she stumbled. "Clem I just I want to tell you that if he ever screws up...I'm here."

Her eyebrows furrow and she rips her arm from his hand, "Mitch you're drunk and you are going to regret this tomorrow so please just let me go inside," she reasons as he sways slightly. Mitch was not a bad guy and certainly not someone she was afraid of, he was just drunk with bad judgement.

"I'm um no stop," her arm sticks out as he leans in and touches his lips to the side of her lips. "Mitch!"

Clementine lets out a small squeal as someone grabs onto her waist and picks her up. Brown curls and a floral suit is all she sees as she is placed down by the door. "Harry no stop," she reaches out to grab onto his sleeve as he brings his fist back and knocks it into Mitch's nose.

"Do not touch her what is wrong with you! I thought I could trust you," Clementine grabs tightly onto the tall mans sleeve and pulls back hard.

"Harry stop! He's drunk he has no idea what he's doing it's Mitch just calm down," She moves to step in front of him and is immediately scared, his eyes are dark and heavy breaths leaving his lips.

Grabbing onto Clementine's wrist he begins to drag her through the crowd of people as the countdown started. "Harry!," his fist tightens around her wrist even more as she tries to get his attention. He was so angry he had no idea that it was hurting her. "Harry that hurts."

Her wrist is dropped immediately as he looks down at her, eyes wide and mouth dropped open. He had left a red mark on her wrist and she was holding it to her chest.

Clementine was wondering if they would ever have a normal holiday or have a good time together. It felt as if every time they went out or a holiday came around it went horribly wrong.

Maybe they weren't as perfect together as they thought.