THIRTY NINE

The Styles' family had gone out to dinner while Clementine stayed back to decorate Harry's apartment, a few of his friends coming to help quickly. She had called Kendall and Mitch who gladly agreed to come help her set up the apartment with some actual decorations. 

She now had it looking somewhat like the set up from Elf the movie, fluffy fake snow on the banisters and colorful lights hanging in every direction. There was finally something other than white surrounding her and it was like a weight lifted from her chest, it felt slightly more like a home. 

"Harry usually never decorates for Christmas so i'm sure he will be surprised," Mitch chuckled as he down the last bit of eggnog in his cup. Clementine quickly filled the cup back up making him smile in thanks, "You trying to get me drunk Clem?"

The blonde blushed slightly before she filled up Kendall's cup too, "Why didn't he decorate?," she asked curiously and she just noticed the look the two of them gave each other before silence filled the room. Clementine gave them both a weird look as she drank a little bit of the alcoholic drink in her cup, they were acting off.

"Camille hated Christmas so Harry made it seem like he hated Christmas too, but he actually really did love the holiday. He hasn't really 'celebrated' it the two years he was with her," Kendall blurted out before she could stop herself, the blonde looking over to her slowly with furrowed brows.

Clementine could not believe what she was hearing, "What kind of loon doesn't like Christmas?," the two of Harry's friends broke out into laughter as the words left her lips. She didn't think what she said was that funny but of course she also didn't have as much eggnog as they did. 

She continued to decorate with the two of them until they had run out of decorations, "So we can leave the tree empty so they can decorate that together...other than that I think we are pretty much done."

The three of them stood back to admire their work and nodded to one another, "Here lets sit down," Kendall led the small blonde over to the couch as Mitch sat across from them. Clementine looked at the two of them who seemed to giving each other slight looks as she tried to decipher what was going on.

"So have you and Harry had sex yet?," the words caused a fire to burn onto Clementine's cheeks and confusion to build onto her expression. That question was a little too personal for people she hadn't spent that much time with.

Her mouth opened and closed before Kendall sighed, "Here," she held a small wrapped clothing box out toward Clementine who looked at them in confusion. "I won't be back to New York until after Christmas because I'm going to LA so I wanted to give you this first."

Clementine unwrapped the box slowly and pulled the top off, her eyes widening at the set sitting before her in the box. A shiny bra was staring back at her with matching underwear beneath it, both were covered in what looked to be thousands of crystals that were sparkling under the lights. It was a beautiful set of lingerie but she looked up in question.

"That is a one of a kind Victoria Secret set and I think it will look absolutely amazing on you....plus Harry will like it too," her right eye drops into a wink and soon the heat comes back to the blondes face. 

She nods slowly, "Thank you so much that is insane...and we um....we haven't done it yet," Clementine looks up for their reactions but they only seem to smile at her. 

"You guys are taking your time, that is the best way to go," Mitch gives her the thumbs up and Kendall nods in agreement. The bell to the elevator makes them all sit up straighter, Clementine sliding her gift the model under the couch where no one can see it. 

Clementine watched in anticipation as Harry's mouth dropped open, "Wow," his green eyes were wide and a smile was making its way onto his lips as he turned to Clementine. "Did you do this?"

She nodded gently, "Yes with a little help from these two," she moved her hand toward Kendall and Mitch who have smug grins on their faces. "Even if they drank three containers of eggnog."

Anne and Gemma laughed while moving to explore the apartment that was now covered from wall to wall in red and green. "This is amazing Clem," Harry grabbed onto the top of her arm and pulled her toward him. "And would you look at that," Clementine looked up as Harry pointed to a newly found mistletoe hanging right above them. 

Clem frowned, "I didn't put that-," she took in the devious grin on Harry's face as she notices it was stuck there by a piece of gum. "Ew Harry that is so gro-," he cuts off her words by placing both hands on her cheeks to pull her face to his. 

Clementine lifted herself onto her tiptoes to get closer to him, arms wrapping around his neck as they kissed each other slowly. She pulled away when a giggle was heard behind her, cheeks heating up as she realized Gemma and Anne were standing in the doorway watching them.

"I've been meaning to ask you a very important question," Harry spoke rather seriously, eyes taking in her anxious expression as the words wait on the tip of his tongue. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

The question sounded so juvenile and disgusting to him but there wasn't anything he wanted more than for her to be his. Her lips parted and a small smile pulled them upward, "Yes," the answer made his lips meet her again rather eagerly. 

"Looks like I got my Christmas present early," he gives her a small wink as the room erupts into happiness. Anne and Gemma gave each other a quick nod of agreement before moving toward the duo, Gemma giving Clem a large hug. 

"Oh Harry that won't be your only present," Clementine's cheeks soon caught fire once again as Mitch shouted out to the room, her eyes shooting daggers at him. How was she supposed to get that box to her room without anyone noticing?

Harry looked baffled but Kendall quickly saved the embarrassed blonde by giving her a hug, offering to get everyone a round of eggnog. "So now are you going to wear my gift?"

Clementine bit her lip before looking into the living room at Harry, his eyes already taking in her figure. She was wearing a pair of tight yoga pants and a long sleeve crop top sweater that showed her shapely body. His eyes devouring every curve he could see, gaze lingering on her perfectly rounded butt and thighs that touched together snuggly. 

She could feel that fire in her stomach returning and of course when she looked away from him Kendall was smirking at her. "Well send me some pics when you do put it on, it might be slightly uncomfortable because of the crystals though" she gets Clementine to agree and grabs a couple glasses off the counter to help Kendall take them in. "I'm sure it won't be on long once Harry sees you in it anyway."

Clementine stopped in her tracks as Kendall sent a wink back to her, stomach churning as she thought of Harry being intimate with her. She had only ever had sex with Max and that was anything but enjoyable, what if she didn't enjoy it at all? Swallowing her nervousness she offered a glass to Harry who kissed her cheek adoringly. 

It couldn't be bad with someone like him, he dripped sex appeal and urged consent whenever he could. She took in a deep breath as she sent a smile back to him, Harry was nothing like Max and she needed to get that through her head quickly.