TWENTY-NINE

"Hold still Clem I'm almost done," Gemma's tongue sticks out of the corner of her mouth while she applies the last amount of nude lipstick onto the blonde's plump pout. Clementine had been giggling and shuffling around in the seat like a child the whole time Gem was doing her makeup but she had never had anyone do it for her before. Gemma also didn't seem to mind, in fact she was rather amused by the situation. 

Clementine opened her eyes and her lips parted at the sight of herself, "Wow Gemma...you are amazing at this," she reaches up to touch her eye-shadow but Gemma slaps her hand down.

"Hold on I haven't sprayed your makeup yet," she gushes before using the spray and allowing her to get up from the chair to look at herself. The outfit Anne and Gemma had picked out was sexy yet simple at the same time and she really loved it.

CLEMENTINES MAKEUP BELOW

Gemma was dressed in a loose red dress that went well with the black heels she had on,  while Clementine had decided to go with white converse instead of keds

Gemma was dressed in a loose red dress that went well with the black heels she had on,  while Clementine had decided to go with white converse instead of keds. "Ready?," she asks Gem with a smile who nods with a smirk.

She had told Harry that Clementine was just wearing jeans and a t-shirt since her shoes were so casual but this outfit was going to help her gauge exactly how he felt for her by the look he gives. Rushing out of the room first to stand beside her brother as he turned too greet them, "Hey Gem where's-"

His lips part as he sees the black off the shoulder top and matching jeans hugging her legs, make-up highlighting all of her already sharp features. She was absolutely breath taking and it showed because it seemed Harry forgot how to take a breath, Gemma's smirk growing as Clementine blushed. 

"Um I bandaged my feet a little extra so we might need to stop to get some more on the way home," she mutters out as Harry continues to devour her figure and beautiful features. 

Breath taking. Those were the only words circulating through his head at the sight of her, his pants starting to grow tight. The way her jeans accentuated the soft curve of her hip and the way the top dipped low to expose her breasts just slightly, but enough. Moving uncomfortably he nods while gulping.

"Yeah...yeah of course Clementine...um you look wow you look-," Gemma's lips parted and her eyes darted to their mother Anne as they both noticed the unique way Harry was reacting to Clementine. With silence. 

Nothing ever seemed to render he confident brother speechless until this exact moment, just the 'beauty' from this ordinary girl was enough to shut him up. Anne nodded at Gemma subtly, "Well Robin and I are going to head to dinner so you kids have fun..tell Kendall I said hello."

Clementine almost deflates at the sound of the  models name, feeling self conscious at the thought of being anywhere near someone who looked like her. The blonde watched with blushed cheeks as the two adults left and the three of them gathered their things to leave. 

"He can't take his eyes off you," Gemma whispered to Clementine, her eyes widening as she looked up to meet Harry's dark gaze. Her lips lifted into a warm smile as his twitched into a smirk, he wanted to kiss the lipstick off her plump pout and leave his marks down her curvy body. 

He liked his bottom lip and bit down on it as he thought of his hands exploring every inch of her body, his lips soon to follow. This was going to be a long night for him, not being able to do what he wanted, but it didn't mean he couldn't shower her with his undivided attention. The attention she very well deserved.

~~~~~~~~~~

Clementine had noticed Harry's eyes on her all night as she continued to down her margaritas and lemonade vodka concoctions. She kept drinking so her nerves around him would lessen and it seemed like Kendall knew what she was doing. 

"If you keep drinking you might end up in his bed," she yells over the music as they stand beside each other, Clementine choking on the drink she just took a gulp of. Kendall lets a smirk pull at her lips as she raises her brow at Harry from across the room, his eyes narrowing as he notices how uncomfortable Clementine got. 

The blonde shakes her head, "It's not like that with us...we're just friends," she assures the brunette who purses her lips in response. They were just friends she wasn't lying but the blonde also didn't believe Harry could ever feel anything other than friendship from her. 

"You say that but I have never seen him look at anyone else the way he looks at you...do you like him?," Clementine tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and leans against the table she is standing at. Looking around she notices Gemma dancing with Nick Grimmie and Lou Teasdale who she had just met tonight. 

Kendall grabs her arm and flicks her head to follow her outside and she does just that, following the tall model like a lost puppy. The cold air bites at their skin as a weird smell tickles Clementine's nose, "Here this will calm us both down."

Her eyes widen as Kendall lights what looks to be a rolled blunt and coughs while blowing it out, "Here," she pushes it into Clementine's hands and her head tilts in thought. "Unless you don't want to of course."

Clementine had intense anxiety and had always wanted to try weed as a remedy because Jonathan swore by it but she was always too scared. Bringing it to her lips she makes the mistake of taking a very long drag and lets the smoke puff from her lips as she coughs deeply. 

"My throat burns," she complains and Kendall smirks at her innocence, she was so sweet.

"Oh sweet Clementine, I love you so much," she laughs and the blonde blushes but accepts the blunt back into her hands as Kendall takes another puff. 

Clementine's eyes feel heavy and the world around her is slower as she feels the drug start to affect her. The feeling was odd but also calming as she looked up at Kendall, "I love you too," she smiles lazily and the brunette giggles at the redness making its way into her eyes. 

"I need another drink," Clementine smiles happily and Kendall nods as the two of them make their way back inside and toward the bar. The blondes eyelashes flutter at the bartender as she asks for two margaritas and he smirks. 

"Here ya go ladies, it's on the house," Clementine gives a happy smile up to Kendall who looks impressed by the blondes ability to just flutter her lashes to get drinks. It wasn't even that easy for her and she was famous. 

"There you guys are," the two girls turn around to face the tall man who was eyeing them suspiciously now. Leaning forward his nose scrunches slightly, "Are you guys high? Kendall did you get Clementine high?"

Kendall pales, "Uh oh were in trouble," Clementine giggles at the two of them making Harry sigh. 

"Jesus Christ," Gemma comes up behind Harry and looks at the two girls and frowns. 

Her hands place themselves on her hips, "You guys got high without me that's not cool."