THIRTEEN

Harry

He never imagined he'd be in the situation he was in now, piggy backing Clementine through the city of New York.

Her heels had began to hurt her feet and when she took them off Harry was scared she'd step on glass or something worse. Moving to swoop her up and place her onto his back while she giggled, her arms looping to hold onto his neck. Whenever she spoke into his ear he would get a shock wave sent through him, her lips so close to touching him. He was on fire.

"Wow you live here?," her lips just brush his ear as she leans forward to look up at the huge gold building. It was one of the upscale apartment complex's downtown, a lot better than the one Clementine was residing in. "Crazy!"

She hops off of Harry's back and puts her shoes back on, not wanting to draw attention to them at all. Even drunk she knew exactly what Harry was thinking, and he didn't want his door man to see him carrying what looked to be a drunk, nearly passed out girl on his back.

Nodding to the front desk Harry leads Clementine up to the fourteenth floor where she wondered at the suite the elevator opened up to. "Wow you're rich rich...you must be a good singer after all," her joke made Harry laugh as she wandered around aimlessly marveling at the elegant decor while he marveled at her.

"Would you like anything? Food...drink?," he questioned politely his eyes never leaving her body as she laid on the white couch. She stretched and her boobs nearly popped out of her dress when she laid on her side, his cheeks heating.

She taps her chin, "Maybe some water, I'm really drunk," her giggles fill the room and its the most at home he's felt in his apartment. "Or maybe wine..."

His eyes roll as he mutters about how drunk she is, "Water it is," she pouts at him but takes the glass of water when he hands it to her. "Ill get you some clothes to wear for the night."

Harry pranced into his room, giddy to give the blonde his clothes to wear while she slept. He was dying to see her in one of his t-shirts, her small frame surely being swallowed. Pulling out a black t-shirt and a pair of boxers with red hearts on them he travels back into the living room.

Clementine was now sitting on his kitchen counter with a bottle of cheap white wine to her lips. Her jawline was sharp and eyelashes fluttering as she tilted her head back to chug some. He clears his throat and she spills a little down her cleavage when she jumps.

Her fingers move slowly to wipe off the liquid and Harry looks away, "Here go get changed trouble maker," he places the clothes in her lap and takes the wine bottle from her finger tips.

She huffs out and hops down to make her way to the bathroom, slamming it closed behind her. What a child, he thought.

Harry used the time she was in the bathroom to grab his sketchbook, starting to draw the happiest smile he had ever seen on her face. The smile that stared back at him when he found her in the club after she was dancing, happy to see him. That smile was for him.

When the door clicks his hands hastily push the book into a kitchen drawer and Clementine saunters out in his t-shirt. The black material came a little above mid thigh, swallowing her figure he saw in that dress. Oh that dress.

"You look fantastic," he smiles easily, Clementine's eyes regard him carefully before she mutters a thank you. "Ready for bed?"

She nods while yawning, the couch looking more appealing as she moved toward it. "Hey what are you doing?," just as she felt his hand grab her arm she flinched away. His eyebrows furrowing as she peered up at him, big eyes terrified. "I have an extra room you can sleep in...are you okay Clementine?"

Her head nods a response but she still is frozen in place, the memory of the night Max hit her coming in full force. His rough grip on her wrist and hand raised into the air as he shouted "What are you doing?," the question lingered in the air since she was too afraid to answer.

She had just been talking to Jonathan on her phone, a smile on her face when he accused her of cheating. His hands trying to grab her phone, eyes wild with rage when she refused.

Blinking up at the green eyed man she gave him a half hearted smile, "Thank you," the smile was pitiful and made Harry's stomach twist but he stayed silent none the less.

She would tell him when she was ready right? He could always see her reliving things, letting them destroy her over and over. Harry hoped one day he had the chance to reach out and smooth the crease between her brows when she overthinking.

"Goodnight Clementine," his voice was low as he watched her hop onto the bed no one ever used. Wanting to curl up next to her when she looked way too small sat up there.

Her eyes crinkle at the sides when she smiles, "Goodnight Harry Styles."