Epilogue

Miles' POV

Lukas is finally five years old.

He is quite the trouble maker. He enjoys pranking the pack and watching their reactions. At first, everyone was mad but now it's just annoying. They can't stay mad at him too long though, his face is too adorable.

His curly brown hair and hazel eyes that he got from me, make him too cute. His hair is darker than mine, getting Calvin's color.

Calvin has planned a surprise for us today, and I'm very excited, to say the least. Calvin and I haven't been able to do much family time because he is working as Alpha and I'm working with Doctor Ray.

Doctor Ray is teaching me everything he knows, so I can become the next pack doctor. It's my passion, and even though I'm the Luna of the pack, I want to help others in more ways than one.

I'm taking care of a patient when Calvin mindlinks me that him and Lukas are waiting on me.

I make my way to the backyard near the tree line, leaving the pack hospital after changing out of my scrubs.

I see Calvin with Lukas, holding each other's hands. I grab Lukas' other hand, and Calvin leads us to our surprise. He leads us down a familiar path, one that Calvin and I have walked down multiple times.

This isn't the first time we are bringing Lukas to our spot. The clearing with the stream hasn't been seen by Lukas since he was six months old.

I smile at Calvin, knowing where this is going. Every time we go to the clearing, we have a picnic. It's like a tradition.

"Lukas has something to tell you, Miles," Calvin says with a frown.

Lukas looks apprehensive, not wanting to tell me. "I got into a fight today in the backyard."

I gasp, not expecting that. "What happened?" I ask, wanting to know the full story.

"This butt face named Kai started to bully me and pushed me! So I hit him... hard." I look to Calvin to help come up with what to say, but he just gives me a look saying I have to deal with it on my own.

"Violence is never the answer, but if they hurt you first you can protect yourself. Try not to make this a habit, I don't want you getting hurt. I'll have a talk with Kai and his parents, and straighten this all out," I say with finality in my tone.

The two boys nod obediently, and I smirk.

We finally reach the clearing, us not having to pick up Lukas because he has strong legs for his age. He has been training with us, learning fighting techniques. He is the best of his age, he will be the one of the best Alphas the pack has ever seen.

I see a large picnic set up, and I squeal with excitement. I jump up and down, causing Calvin to smirk at me and say, "Calm down little rabbit. Don't get too excited."

I calm down and we head over to the blanket. My favorite foods are there, fettuccine alfredo, and chocolate cake.

Lukas has acquired my liking of these foods, but has Calvin's natural leading aura.

We eat our food, making light conversation. I'm glad that this picnic doesn't get interrupted like the one did when my father 'surprised' us.

The day is perfect, spending time with the best boys in my life. I love them both so much.

I have everything I need.

"I love you, little rabbit. Thank you for stealing my heart, no one could have stolen it better than you," Calvin says lovingly, admiration in his eyes.

"I love you too, wolfie. Thank you for letting me experience wonderful, tender love."

Tender Love is completed! I hope you enjoyed my book, feel free to leave constructive criticism on my writing so I can improve!
There will be a sequel to this, but I will write it after I finish 'Loving My Mate.' It will follow Lukas' story and Kai Prince, the boy who pushed him.

Thank you so much for reading! - A.P.W.