IX

It's been 3 days since you and Jeonghan hung out. Meaning it was Tuesday. He couldn't pick you up from work yesterday because he was busy, which you understood, but today he was actually picking you up.

You told him that he should park his car a little ways from the shop to avoid school girls and nosy people and you'd just walk to him.

Right now, it's the middle of the day, One more hour until break. Typically, You would work alone until break time, then your mom would come in and work with you for the rest of the day. That only happened when she wasn't lazy.

You were bored. The bakery has been so slow. People came in only to question about Seventeen and stuff like that. Everyday was like someone pressing the repeat button. It was getting annoying. It hasn't even been a week since they came in so it was surprising but the past few days you felt like your life was revolving around them. You didn't even know them. Well, you knew one of them. But even so, Jeonghan had an excuse.

One hour passed and it was break time. Two costumers came in during that time. 

You had an unsettling feeling of irritation throughout the day. You were on your Period? Probably. It was beginning to be that time of the month.

You heard the back door open. It was your mom coming to work for the day. 

"Hey mom"

"Hello hun, can you help with the boxes in the car? Jeonghan is back there helping too-"

"What? Why is he here?"

"I called him to help"

"But-"

"Just help him please!"

You went to the back to help out. 

"Hey y/n"

"Hi hannie" You sighed

You grabbed a box.

"Something wrong?" He asked

"I've been bored all day. Not many costumers come in, and the ones that do are the ones who found out Seventeen was here" You emphasized 'seventeen' with a high pitched mocking voice.

He chuckled, You looked at him. "Sorry... I didn't mean to offend. It's just been uneventful that's all"

You walked to the back of the kitchen and placed the box. Jeonghan followed

"Your okay. You don't really seem to be fond of the other members" He said while placing a box down after you with a slight smile.

The thing is, you didn't hate them. Actually, you were a carat yourself. Back then when you heard about Jeonghan's debut, you did a lot of research on the group, Found interest in the boys and their music. Seventeen was probably one of your ult groups. That's a lie. They are one of your ult groups.

"Well~" You gave out an embarrassed laugh "I'm not not fond of them" 

Jeonghan got suspicious.

"Ah, So you must be a carat" He gave you an evil smile

"Maybe" You couldn't look him in the eye. Your face had turned red. You knew he was just trying to mess with you. 

You continued moving boxes inside and now your mom had asked you both to label them. You grabbed a pen and started writing.

"Well, if you do happen to be a carat, who do you think is most attractive"

 You thought Joshua was the most attractive. (a/n: not my bias wrecker but like hes cute and jeonghan is closest with him irl) But of course, you would never tell him that. Because from the videos you saw online, you knew he was closest with Jeonghan.