XI

10/17/18
Wednesday Morning

Goodness it's been an eventful two weeks hasn't it? Ever since Jeonghan came back into your life, you've been hanging out non-stop. Not only with him, but with the everyone else in Seventeen too. It sure sounds exciting but who knew all 13 of those boys were so needy, especially when they barely just met you.

Every single day since last Wednesday (the day after everyone met), Jeonghan has been picking you up to go to Pledis. Over there you would spend your time helping Hoshi choreograph a dance, which was fun but you couldn't get any credit because the manager had to make sure your relationship with the group had to be kept confidential, and you spent your time running errands like getting coffee or getting food or fulfilling of their needs. You've also been spending a lot of time with Joshua too. Every visit when you finish an errand, you find yourself just naturally going to him. And when they finish dancing or something he just naturally walks towards you. You two were getting close, not as close as Jeonghan of course, but you guys were definitely becoming close friends.

This was because Pledis made you sign a contract to make sure you knew that you couldn't just be there. You didn't see it as a job, and no the company isn't just using you for their needs, Jeonghan has been sweet talking the company into letting you keep them company. Pledis even gave you a name tag and put you in the system, so basically, you were considered a staff member... Just not getting paid.

It was like your life changed over night. Technically it did but from the moment you and Jeonghan connected, your entire schedule just shifted. You haven't stepped into the bakery once this past week,

How could Mom accept this? She's chill but typically she's so lazy.

Your eyes shudder open and your immediate instinct is to rub them. You stretched and put your attention to the light thats leaking in from the window onto your body. You feel the heat from the sun but it's seems to be much warmer.

Your body is unusually hot and you have a headache, you feel nauseous like you've been swaying around which makes you feel like your gonna throw up.

You're sick.

You hear footsteps in the hall,

"Eomma!" Geez, you even sound sick.

"Ha?" You hear a sudden stop and the door opens.

"Do I feel hot to you?" You rest the back of your hand on your cheeks. Your mom walks towards you to feel your temperature. Her cold hands reach your forehead and move around to your cheeks

"Ahh y/n you have a fever! Give me a second." She gets up from the bed and rushes to the bathroom, you assume she's getting some medicine.

You look up at the ceiling with squinted eyes. I was fine yesterday when I got home, you thought. Your mom came back in with a bowl of water, a towel and a bottle of medicine.

She set the bowl on your desk and dipped the towel in it, then placing it on your head.

When she sets the towel on you, You blurt out,
"I'm sorry I haven't been helping at the bakery"

"Ah, It's no big deal. Not much happens there anyway."

"Yes but this new schedule is so sudden, I didn't expect Hani to just... show up"