3) Hale Pack

12 Grimmwauld Place, London
(Next Day)

Remus- My mate was up all night, searching ever nook and cranny for a particular photo album so today I'm making breakfast.

Frenrir- Taking a sip of my coffee. "You gonna tell us why, you chose the name you did?"

Sirius- Staring down at the leather bound album between my hands. (Smiles Tearily) "I chose Harlow, because it was a name both Rem and I decided on for our own pup. Remus got me pregnant right after our initial bonding, but I lost the baby."

Remus- Partially paying attention to the conversation, I glance over at my mate when he mentions our daughter.

Frenrir- (Frowns) To lose a pup no matter the circumstance is devastating. "What happened?"

Sirius- Tightening my hold on the book between my hands. "Albus, he found out that we were expecting and spiked my drink not only effectively killing our child but making me infertile, he also passed the law to make all wolves sterile giving them the inability to have or make children."

Frenrir- (Growls Lowly)

Sirius- I wipe away the tears that had begun to fall. "Talia Hale. Talia was the name of my Godmother who was the Hale Pack Leader."

Frenrir- (Raises Eyebrow) "Was?"

Sirius- (Hums Softly) "Ya, was." I notice the perplexed looks from my mate and Frenrir. (Sighs) "I have distant cousins whom live in America. They aren't magical per say, more like born-wolves. My Godmother Talia, used to be Pack Alpha."

Frenrir- (Mutters) "If you're trying to sell us on sending our Princess to America to these people, you need to do much better."

Remus- (Hums Agreeingly)

Sirius- Pinching the bridge of my nose. "My Godmother Talia used to be Hale Pack leader. It was her. Her two brothers Callum and Peter, her daughter Laura, granddaughter Coura and son Derek."

Frenrir- (Frowns) "What happened to her mate? Better yet from the way you are wording it, what happened in general to the Pack?"

Sirius- I was far from amused by the interruption. "Uncle Julian was killed by a Hunter six months prior to this fiasco." They all nod and allow me to continue right away. "Well, Derek got tangled with a girl. She was a very plain and ordinary girl, her name was Paige Holland. Now nothing seemed out of the ordinary, not even when the girl was murdered."

Frenrir- At this point we're all sitting at the edge of our seats. "The human was murdered?"

Sirius- (Nods) "She was used as a pawn by a Hunter. Kate Argent I believe." I pause for a moment before continuing. "Derek got tangled up with Kate and a year later the Hale Pack House was torched. Not everyone was there at the time, so obviously there was survivors. Coura was pretty young at the time so she was in school, Laura was out on perimeter check when it all went down, Peter got himself and Derek out." Pausing as I take a deep breath and slowly let it out. "Laura took over as Alpha, until three years later when she went rouge and was killed during a peace treaty meeting, now Peter and Derek are the Alpha's."

Frenrir- And here I thought my family was fucked up.

Remus- Walking over, I lean down slightly nuzzling my mates neck. "If this is where you want to send her and you know without a doubt she'll be safe, then I support your decision."