16) Magical Endings

12 Grimmwauld Place, London
(One Year Later)

3rd Person P.O.V- After a very and I do mean very lengthy discussion between Derek, Stiles, Peter and Chris. The Alpha pairs believed a change of scenery not only would be mentally and physically good for their Pack, but would be exceptionally healthy for Harlow an Remus as the two have a lot of healing to do.

Remus- I accidentally walk into a door that's halfway opened, immediately noticing a difference in the temperature and scents in the air. (Grunts and Sniffs) "What is this all about, why can't you just tell us?" I didn't have time to decipher the familiar scents, before I'm yanked on as I stumble blindly behind our Luna.

Stiles- Having been the one to tie the blindfolds unto both Remus and Harlow. (Smiles Brightly) "Now, where's the fun in that." Keeping a tight hold on the lanky wolf, whom almost stumbled into a decorative table next.

Derek- We all felt bad for the broken wolf as he's blindly led around by my spastic mate, whom purposely let him walk into things. (Chuckles)

Peter- (Rolls Eyes) Following after my Alpha and Luna, carrying Harlow whom clings tightly to me. (Whispers Softly) "We should have just stayed with your Papa and the others as they explored the Magical Town."

Stiles- Coming to a stop in the dining room, I turn Remus to face the elaborately painted wall with the expanded family tree. (Smirks) "Surprise Moony!" Tugging on the knot, the blindfold falls to the floor.

Remus- My eyes widen as I lay eyes on the all to familiar mural. (Gasps Sharply) "Is this?" Looking around quickly. "Are we?" I dart for the door, not bothering to wait for an answer as I bolt up the stairs to the room that belonged to my mate and I.

Derek- (Hums) I walk over and rest my hand at my lovers lower back. "He's happy."

Stiles- (Giggles) "You don't say." We both look over to Peter whom is holding Harlow.

Peter- Her eyes were the size of saucers as she took in the room around us. "Sweetheart?" I gently wipe away the tears, then set her down on her feet.

Harlow- Stumbling over to the familiar wall as I trace my fingers against the greyed out image of my Godfather. "Are we?"

Stiles- Kneeling beside the girl as I run my fingers through her hair in a soothing manor. "A couple years ago, you got some letters in the mail." (Smiles Tightly) "I made a promise that day, that you would be returned to this world." Sitting down on the floor cross-legged as I reach up and wrap my arms around her petite waist, pulling her down into my lap as I cradle her to my chest. "I know you're sixteen and of age here, but to us Alpha's you're our baby and we're always gonna wanna take care of you." Slowly rocking us back and forth as I run my fingers through her hair in a soothing manor. "Come Hell or high water, I was keeping the promise made that day." Kissing her temple. "A mutual decision as Pack Alpha's was made, so here we are."

Harlow- Nuzzling at our Luna's collarbone. "You moved all the way from America to London, because of me?"

Derek- Kneeling down beside my mate as I rub my knuckles against the girls cheek, scent marking her. (Growls Lowly) "Not just for you. We moved for a change of scenery as well as the Packs mental and physical heath an growth." Pausing for a few moments, just admiring my mates unamused look before I continue quickly. "Though we moved mostly for you, Remus, William, Flure, Charlie, Percy, Penelope, Fred and George."

Peter- Kneeling down adjacent to my Luna as I grasp my daughters hand in my own. "Harlow. You need to under stand, we would burn the world to the ground if it made you all happy. You pups mean the world to us."

Harlow- (Smiles Brightly) Glancing at my two Alpha's and Luna as I melt into their loving, protective embrace, I knew without a doubt in my mind I finally got what I've always wanted and that is a family that forever loved me.