10) Safe and Alive

Hale Pack House
(Six Weeks Presently)

3rd Person P.O.V- The Hale Pack was working none stop to find their missing Pack Mate, but they kept coming up empty handed as the Alpha that took her masked their scents after a two mile radius, making it seem as if the two had completely vanished off the face of the earth.

Derek- It was my turn to do perimeter check and kept hearing loud purposeful rustling sounds coming from the back yard towards the tree line. Heading in that direction and hearing pitiful pained moans, I quickly rush over, finding Harlow awkwardly propped up against a tree. (Growls Lowly and Whispers) "It's okay, I got you. You're home and you're safe." Gently picking her up into my arms, I rush back to the house.

Scott- The front door is thrown open, setting us all on edge as our eyes glow an array of colors. (Glares) "What the fuck Derek?" He doesn't say a word as he rushes to the dining room.

Erica- Having shut the door behind him, we all follow and gather around the table.

Ethan- Aiden and I stand back out of the way, but closer to the head of the table attempting to keep a tight hold on Coura, Malia and Isaac so they don't go and jump the poor girl.

Aiden- Ethan has both Malia and Coura wrapped in his arms as I tighten mine around Isaac. (Whispers) "She's home, she's safe."

Peter- Sitting in the chair at the head of the table as I take Harlow's hand in mine, gently squeezing her fingers as black veins run up my arm taking her pain. (Mutters Softly) "You are home, you are safe, we have you, no one will hurt you ever again!" With my free hand, I run my fingers through her hair in a soothing manor as I anchor myself to the best of my abilities currently.

Jackson- Laying my eyes on the battered, bruised and bloodied body of our Pack Runt. (Stutters) "Is she alive?"

Allison- Standing there with my arms crossed as I glare at nothing in particular. (Glares Heatedly) "She better be."

Stiles- I walk in with the medical bag as I push Derek away and cut the rest of Harlow's clothes off leaving her, in her panties an bra. (Sighs Heavily) Leaning over slightly, I press my ear to the girls chest as I listen to her fading heartbeat.

Kira- Having gotten a bowl of warm water and two rags, Erica and I clean all the blood an dirt from her horridly discolored flesh.

Liam- (Bites Bottom Lip) "Should we call Deaton? He'll know what to do, right?" Suddenly the three Alpha's and Luna have their eyes on me. (Whimpers)

3rd Person P.O.V- For once everyone was in agreement, their Runt needed immediate medical attention and it was something they couldn't give her. After cleaning up the mess, grabbing a bag of clothes and locking up. They all get into five separate vehicles, speeding off to the local Druid.

Beacon Hills Veterinary Clinic
(Two Hours Later)

Chris- Peter called and filled me in on what happened and I leave my team of Hunters to hunt down an capture the rouge Alpha as I arrive at the clinic in record time, throwing open the door. "PETER!"

Derek- We are all gathered in the waiting room, while Deaton works on Harlow in the back. "Chris?"

Stiles- Everyone was startled by the Hunter who whipped open the door and entered the room, looking a bit wild. "It's all right pups." They all settle down and return to their seats to resume whatever they were doing prior.