2) Horrifying Truths

12 Grimmwauld Place
(Same Morning)

Frenrir- Walking into the kitchen with Harry, we see Remus had pinned Sirius against the counter his tongue shoved down the others throat. (Growls) "Come on, we have innocent eyes here! You have a room for a reason." Gently picking the petite teen up into my arms, I sit her down at the kitchen island as I retrieve us some juice.

Remus- Pulling away from my breathless mate as we both turn to Frenrir. "It's about time you are out of bed." We notice the girl he placed at the kitchen island. "Frenrir, where is Harry?"

Frenrir- I sit down beside the girl as I place one of the two glances of juice in front of her. "Take a really good whiff Remus, it is Harry."

Remus- Walking over to the petite girl, I snuffle at her neck.

Harry- He rubs his nose against my sensitive skin. (Giggles) "Moony!"

Sirius- I silently watch from where I'm leaning, taking in the girls features. She's got long black hair, brilliant blue eyes, pale alabaster flesh and curves in all the right places . "You look just like your parents." She looks so much like James and Lily now that it's uncanny an it brings back dead and buried memories.

Harry- Glancing up at my Godfather. (Smiles Innocently) "Snuffles can I have some chocolate chip pancakes?"

Sirius- (Nods) "Of course Princess." I quickly whip up a batch of my famous pancakes.

Thirty Minutes Later

Frenrir- We finished eating and clean up the kitchen.

Remus- Moving from the kitchen to the living room. I sit at the corner of the couch, with my body turned and Sirius cuddled into me with my arms wrapped securely around his waist.

Sirius- Curled up on the couch as I lean back against Rem's chest. "So, this wasn't one of Tom's insane plans to get us out from under that baboons manipulations?"

Frenrir- Sitting in Remus's comfy chair. (Shakes Head) "I was given the order to do what was necessary, without killing. I never knew the teen was wearing a heavily placed glamour until we woke up this morning and he looked like this."

Remus- Gesturing to the girl that now sits before us. "So, this wasn't one of Tom's plans?"

Frenrir- (Shakes Head) "I don't even think a gender transformation was on his radar."

Sirius- I take a long sip of my coffee that is laced with fire-whiskey, then gesture to the girl that's curled up on the floor between us all. "When did this happen?"

Harry- I've been silently listening to them until now and it took me a few moments to answer as I honestly had to think about it. (Hums Thoughtfully) "It happened in March, during a potions class we were working on our Family Trees and a Slytherin classmate walked by dropping an extra ingredient into my cauldron causing it to explode unto me."

Remus- My eyes widen. "Why didn't you ever tell us?"

Harry- Looking down at my fingers as they twist into the hem of the shirt I'm wearing. "Because I didn't know who you really sided with at the time." Gesturing to myself as the bruises that paint my delicate skin are on full display. "My faith has been easily shattered by the adults I was meant to trust."