7) New Threat Looms

Hale Pack House
(Three Months Later)

3rd Person P.O.V- Harlow has settled in well with her new 'Family' and the once anti-social butterfly has broken free from her shell. While the pups are close to finishing another year of Hell, Peter made a mutual decision with the Hale Pack Alpha and Luna to homeschool his daughter. On top of school, a-list parties and work the Pack is still fighting the Big-Baddies that try to overtake their territory of Beacon Hills.

Derek- Sitting at the head of the dining room table, I hear the house door open and close multiple times. "Pups, dining room please." One by one, they file in and sit down.

Coura- After getting settled into our seats, we all look to our Alpha.

Malia- "What's wrong?" The obvious sour look on his face speaks volumes.

Derek- (Sighs Heavily) I rub my hands over my face tiredly. "Wait for your mother."

Scott- We all share mirrored looks of confusion, but don't bother to ask a gazillion questions as our Alpha looks perturbed as it is.

Stiles- I just finish preparing some snacks for this emergency meeting, walking into the room I set the tray unto the table and sit beside my mate. "Let's begin and please hear your Alpha out, without interruption." They all grab something to eat and patiently wait for Derek to begin.

Derek- (Nods Approvingly) I rest my hand on Stiles thigh, giving it a squeeze not only to comfort him but to anchor myself. "I called this emergency meeting as I was informed a few hours ago that there is a new threat that has passed into Beacon Hills."

Coura, Allison and Lydia- (Shrieks) "WHAT?"

Scott, Liam, Erica, Jackson, Ethan and Aiden- (Growls Loudly)

Kira and Theo- (Hisses)

Danny, Isaac and Harlow- (Whimpers)

Stiles- (Sighs Heavily) Gettin up from where I'm sitting, I stand behind both Liam and Danny wrapping my arms around them in a comforting manor.

Peter- Having pulled Harlow into my lap as I hold her to my chest, flashing my red eyes dangerously. "That was the complete opposite of what Luna had just said!"

Coura, Allison, Lydia, Scott, Liam, Erica, Jackson, Ethan, Aiden, Kira and Theo- We cower beneath our other Alpha's heated glare. "We're sorry Alpha." Quickly turning to our Pack Mom. (Whines Pitifully) "We're sorry, Luna!"

Stiles- (Smiles Softly) "Forgiven, but please allow your Alpha to continue and stop scarring the littles." I ruffle Danny and Isaac's hair, then run my knuckles along Harlow's cheek in a soothing manor.

Derek- They have all quieted once more and so I quickly continue. "Currently Chris Argent and his Hunters are handling it, but they want us as backup if the matter escalates."

Peter- (Huffs Indigently) Realizing I was a bit too loud, I advert my eyes looking anywhere but our Alpha. Harlow shifted slightly in my lap, making me tighten my hold on her when I got the sudden urge to shove my face into her neck and nuzzle it.

Harlow- My daddy was being silly, he shoved his face into my neck and it tickled. (Giggles)

Derek- (Raises Eyebrow) Peter adverts his eyes quickly, but the heat that covers his cheeks down his neck doesn't go unnoticed. (Smirks Slyly) Stiles and I knew my Uncle was smitten with the Hunter and we had a wager going of when he'd man up and make a move on his mate. (Smiles) He suddenly nuzzled at Harlow's neck causing the girl to giggle and it was the most delightful sound in this whole world.

Scott- We all notice that Derek has been quite a bit too long and is staring Peter down with a very odd smirk plastered on his face. "Alpha? I don't mean to interrupt, but you've been spaced out for a good twenty minutes. Can you please tell us about this new threat that has the Hunters all out of sorts?" Harlow starts giggling and the sound is of an Angel.

Derek- Shaking my head to clear my thoughts. "Right, well from what I've been told it's the surviving Alpha of the fire before the Hale Fire." I pause for a few moments, not only to allow it all to sink in but to allow them to ask their questions.

Malia- (Frowns) We all knew the story of the Hale fire, so it was a shock to use to hear this. "I'm sorry, I didn't think there was any survivors from the previous fires?"

Stiles- I return to my seat beside my mate, taking his hand in mine as I entwines our fingers.

Derek- (Sighs Heavily) I gently squeeze my mates fingers. "When Kate and Gerard came back to Beacon Hills to finish the job, I did some major digging into the fires as well as into the Argents. Out of the three previous fires before the Hale fire, there was only one survivor. Denver Frankfort, though I'm not sure about the name as he's probably changed it when he dropped off the face of the earth after the fire and if it's the Alpha I'm thinking it is, he was with Kate and a Witch a couple times meaning he's gone rouge."

Jackson- (Scoffs) "I hate to say it Alpha, but you really know how to pick'em. Your ex is psycho and has tried to kill you multiple times and so has you future in-laws!"

Stiles- (Squawks) "HEY!"

Jackson- Tilting my head to the side in submission to our Luna. "Take no offense Luna, you are perfect and more stable minded."

Stiles- My eyes flash a molten gold color as I melt at the heartfelt endearment. (Purrs)

Derek- (Chuckles Lightly) I wrap my arm around my mates waist. (Hums) "I've got to agree Jackson, really I do. Though I've long since learned my lesson and have finally found my Soulmate." Leaning slightly, I lock lips with Stiles.

Stiles- (Smiles) I eagerly return the kiss.

Allison- (Smiles Happily) "Alright, keep the PDA to a minimum we've got innocent eyes!" We all laugh at our Alpha's expense.

Stiles- Once we all calm down, it turns serious once more. "Alright, lets outline Plans A-Z just in case the Hunters really don't have their shit together and we need a safety net in place for our little pups."

3rd Person P.O.V- The rest of the evening was spent planning and replanning as well as going over mountains of research, making sure they were more than ready to face this new threat and could protect theirselves and each other at all costs.