Losing Drew's journal

Drew sat in his room, in LaRousse city. It was late in the evening, and he had just gotten home from a contest, in which May won. Ah, May, the perky, caring, adorable, clumsy, beautiful, coordinator that he called his rival. The same girl he couldn't stop thinking about, no matter how hard he tried. And he did try, but nothing seemed to work, at least for very long. She was still beautiful, still kind, and still had a hold of his heart.

It had affected him a few times, once around May, but he simply told her it was just some jumbled, nonsense, thoughts that were not worth mentioning. As a result if this, May bought him a journal to "help get all your thoughts out of your head, so you don't have to worry about it" as May put it.

So, that's what he was doing at the moment, writing in the journal she had given him. Ironically, the journal is mostly fill with May. What Drew thinks of her, how much she has improved, but mostly, how he feels about her. All of these things are to stay in the journal, no other eyes must look upon this, for Drew would rather mess up his hair than have someone else read it.

He had just finished the entry and reread it to himself. "May Maple, a truly fascinating girl. From day one, she has surprised me and continues to do so, effortlessly. Watching her grow, and improve has made me enjoy contests even more than I already did. I feel in love with her, and my feelings for May continue to grew every day. I wish I could say, but...I can't." Drew sighed when he finished.

"Rose Roserade?" (Why not tell her?) His Pokemon partner questioned.

"Because...you know why!" Drew growled.

"Roserade." (I don't get you.) Roserade shrugged.

"Whatever. I'm going to get something to eat." Drew grumped as he climbed off his bed.

Once her green haired trainer was out of the room, Roserade jumped on the bed and picked up the journal.

'This is for your own good Drew.' Roserade though. She walked over to the window, opened it, and using vine wipe, tossed it far away. In hopes that the one who bought it, would be the one to find it.

Meanwhile, May was on a walk with her Skitty, trying get some energy out of the energetic little cat. Skitty was darting back and forth on the path in front of May. Suddenly, Skitty spotted something in the distance ran after it.

"Skitty, wait! Where are you going?" May yelled after her Pokémon.

"Nya nya!" The Pokemon sounded when she found the object, poking at it.

"What is it?" May asked as she picked it up. "It's a notebook. It's looks like the one I gave Drew." May hummed in thought.

She didn't want to invade his privacy, and May doubted he even used it. So, she flipped to the back and checked the inside cover. Sure enough, there it was. The rose drawing she drew in it before she gave it to him. May returned her Skitty to her Pokéball and began the search to return the journal to Drew.

After Drew had his snack, he returned to his room with bottles water in hand. He took a drink as he approached his bed, but upon seeing his journal is not where he left it, water spewed back up.

"Roserade! Where is my journal?" Drew panicked.

"Rose rose?" (What journal?) Roserade played dumb.

"You know what journal! What did you do with it?" Drew growled.

Roserade hummed, unaffected as she subtly motioned to the slightly open window. Drew paled, the thought of anyone reading that journal would be majorly humiliating, but if May read it, that would be the end of him.