The twin

A young man with green eye and hair was stomping around the forest near LaRousse city.

"Why can't you be more like him? He's doing so much better. Look at all the girls he has. Why can't you be that successful?" Andy mocked in frustration. "What does he have that I don't!" He kicked at a tree and pulled at his messy hair. "I swear, one little visit home and I already have everything thrown in my face! It's not fair!"

Andy kicked at a small pebble at his feet. It was launched up into the air, and he watched as it bounced off a few things and landed back on the ground.

He wanted to be angrier and do something, but there was nothing he could do. All he could do was cut him down with snide little, worthless tricks.

What he needed was something big to get his revenge. But what could he use?

"Drew! Hey, Drew are you in here?" He heard a feminine voice call.

"Great. Just great." Andy hissed.

He stayed silent, in hopes this mystery girl would go away. Instead, a brunette with sapphire eyes and a green bandanna appeared. The famous princess of Hoenn.

"There you are!" May cheered happily.

Andy recognized her immediately from his goodie two shoes of a brother's constant yammering, but couldn't think of her name. One of the months, but he couldn't remember which one.

"I was hoping to find you. Listen, there's I want to tell you and I've been meaning to do it for a long time." May began, slightly nervous.

Andy thought about correcting her, but stopped himself. This was it. This was how he got back at his brother. Only problem, he couldn't remember her name. Well, he'll just have to guess.

"I'm gonna have to stop you right there, June." Andy stated, flicking at his hair to act more like Drew.

"June? Where did you get that? Is this some sort of new joke of yours?" May asked, extremely confused. "Because that's the lamest joke I've ever heard."

"That might be a joke, but this isn't." Andy smirked. He stepped a few paced closer to her, catching her attention. "I have never seen a more pathetic excuse of a contester, or a person."

"W-what?" May chocked.

"Honestly, I don't know how you do it. It takes real skill to be as big a loser as you. How you have any fans or even friends for that matter is beyond me?" Andy rolled his eyes.

"What...but...I...I thought..." May trailed off, trying to hold back her tears.

"Oh, you thought I considered you a friend? How could I ever consider the the girl I hate the most, a friend?" Andy raised an eyebrow.

May's heart shattered in that moment. She couldn't believe what she just heard. All the times they spent together, the special moments shared, the battles they had, the cold rivalry turned friendship. Did all of that really mean nothing to him? Did she mean anything to him at all?

"You...hate me?" May asked in a broken tone.

"Yes! I hate you! Now will you just leave me alone! I never want to see your ugly face again!" Andy yelled in her face.

"Fine. If...if that's what you want." May whispered.

She ran off quickly after that, hot tears pouring down her face as she ran away from him.

"Well done, Andy. Now, let's see how Drew handles himself without his dump little sweetheart." Andy grinned evilly.

May ran as fast as she could. So many emotions burst through her. Anger, confusion, sadness, pain, it was a lot to take in. Too much to take in.