Bad day turned better

It was just one of those bad days, were nothing could go right for the poor princess of Hoenn. First, she spills her morning beverage down the front of her new blouse. Then she ran into Harley and even when she asked, he wouldn't leave her alone. So, she had to walk home with Harley talking her ear off. Once she got to her house, she was finally able to get rid of him. So she changed and left out the back door so Harley wasn't a problem. Then she got a call from Brianna, who wouldn't stop talking about how she should handle her mixed feelings for Drew and Kenny. She wasn't asking for advice, but just yammered on, not even giving May a chance to speak. Also, to top it all off, her boyfriend wasn't even around to comfort her. Needless to say, May was not happy.

Luckily, he would be back later today. May would just have to hold out until then. However, there was more to come. Her favorite Roman shop was closed, and wouldn't be open at all today. Also, the occasional interrogation of all her boyfriend's admirers. May felt like she was going to explode from how angry she was.

She stormed over to her boyfriend's house to wait for him. It was the one lucky thing to happen to her all day, he was home. May didn't even knock, she just walked in and strolled right up to him and rapped her arms around him from behind.

"May?" Drew asked, as he brewed some tea. He was a bit surprised by her sudden affection.

"Shhhh." May shushed into his shoulder. "May had a bad day and May needs Drew to recharge."

"Ok, talking in third person, this must be serious. How about you go relax on the couch and I'll meet you their with some nice, warm tea and cookies, ok?" Drew suggested.

May let out a sigh and nodded. She reluctantly released him and went to the couch to wait for him. Drew met her at the couch in a few minutes, with a tray of cookies and two cups of tea. He took a seat and May instantly cuddled up to him. She rapped her arms around him, rested her head on his chest, and gave a content sigh.

"I've missed you." May breathed.

"I've missed you too. My May-May isn't usually so down in the dumps. So why don't you tell me what's troubling you?" Drew cooed, with a smile. He had missed her so much, and it felt good to have her back be his side, like this. He draped his arm along her back and pulled her in a little closer.

"I've just had a bad day, that's all." May answered.

"Tell me about it." Drew insisted. "You will feel better once you get it off your chest."

"Well, first I spilled my triple caramel, mocha on my new blouse. Then Harley saw me and wouldn't stop talking. He just kept going on and on about nonsense. When I finally got home and changed I managed to escape him though. But then, Brianna called to tell me about how she is still in love with you, but also has feelings for Kenny and wouldn't even let me get a word out. Not one word, and she still acts like your single as she talks to me, your girlfriend! So do all your fangirls. I swear, all of them want to know if we are going to break up anytime soon. Oh, and I couldn't even get Roman today, because they had to close the stupid shop!" May vented. "And to make matters worse, I couldn't go to you because you wouldn't around. I really missed you."

"I know. I really missed you too. Maybe next time you should come with me." Drew suggested.

"What! You want me to come with you on your family vacation?" May asked sitting up, surprised.

"Why not? It would be way more fun with you there. Plus, I do hope that one day you will be part of the family." Drew remarked playfully, with a flip of his hair. May blushed bright red at the thought, surprised that he would suggest it. "After all, doesn't May Hayden have a nice ring to it?" Drew smirked. He couldn't help himself, May looked too adorable right now.

"Drew!" May squealed in embarrassment.

Drew chuckled. "I'm only teasing, well, sort of. Besides don't you feel better?"

"Yeah." May admitted.

Drew suddenly pulled a crimson rose out and held it before her. "Good. I hate to see my May so sad." Drew smiled. May returned the smile and scooted back in her pervious spot. Drew gently tucked the rose into her hair as she lay against him. There was a moment of pleasant silent, but Drew had one more thing to say. "Hey May?"

"Yeah?" May asked looking up at him.

"You never answered any of my questions." Drew smirked playfully.

"Drew!" May growled and playfully punched him on the arm. "That's not funny."

"I'm not trying to be." Drew stated, leaning forward.

May's cheeks turned bright red. She looked away and muttered under her breath "Maybe some day."

"Glad it's a possibility. I'd hate to have to find another month to love." Drew teased.

"Drew." May warned.

"You know I'm only joking. May is the only month for me. Still love me?" Drew asked.

"Yes, I still love you." May huffed.

Drew planted a quick kiss on her lips and replied "Good. Now how about we go out and do something? I could use some fresh air with my girl."

"Ok, let's go." May remarked.

So the two stood up and walked out of his house hand in hand to go out.

THE END!!!