I.

Here I was again

Here I was again ..
in a bed other than my own.

The white flat sheet glided smoothly across my skin and I stretched my long legs while letting out a subtle moan. I was in no mood to get up and out of bed, but work was calling my name, literally. My pager vibrated once more in the palm of my hand and I rolled my eyes before parting my lips to speak, "They're not dying..."

"Who isn't?" He spoke. I slowly propelled myself off the bed and walked over to his location in the bathroom with a slight sway in my hips.

"Some guy in the emergency room." I said with a sigh. He chuckled mid brush then spit out the foamy mint toothpaste into the bathroom sink. After turning to face me, he snuck his arms around my skinny waist then gracefully placed his large hands on my plump ass.

"So that means you have to go work .. do you really have to leave me?" He mumbled in that voice that made my panties soak. Of course it was my duty to save lives as a surgeon, but I lost all self-control when it came to being around him. Before I had a chance to speak, a set of red hickeys covered my neck and I was back in his bed where I started. It took me by surprise as he slid in with ease and began to take away the regret I always feel when he fucks me silly. Grabbing the pillows above my head, I moaned and looked at him in lustful disbelief that he could make my legs his putty.

"Tell me it's mine .." he groaned into my ear. I hated when he did this; it felt like I was stating the obvious. When I didn't speak, he slammed into me harder and kept the quick pace.

"Fuck, Jay! It's yours!" That devilish smile I grew to love crossed his lips before he locked me in. His hands sunk into the mattress and he slowed his strokes, causing that urge to hit me full force. I tried my hardest to squirm and push him away, yet he stayed and caused my pussy to flow. "Oh God.." I let out in an orgasmic breathe. Jay finished on my stomach then placed me in his arms and took me toward his massive shower.

After another spontaneous night well spent, he drove me to work. "You'll call me when you get off?" Jay called out as we sat idle inside the parking lot of New York Presbyterian. His honey-brown eyes made it hard for me to break his heart and tell the truth, but I had another life to live.

"Not tonight, babe ... I'll call you soon though-"

"What's soon?" He kissed his teeth before continuing, "I'll only see you when I need you, huh?"

My annoyance of a pager vibrated too much for my liking and I knew that my case from earlier was beginning to deteriorate. "Look Jay, I promise we'll talk about this later. That guy is dying for real this time." I didn't give him a chance to say another word and I left after giving him a light peck on the lips. I heard the roaring engine of his Dodge Charger in the distance as I walked through the sliding doors, immediately donning myself into my embroidered white coat.