XXIV.

Later That Evening - Beyoncé

"Mmh, lower please.." I moaned while arching my back from the wave of pleasure. Jay followed my command and sunk his tongue downward before slowly sucking and tugging on my sensitive lips. I tried my hardest to not to rough up his low-cut Ceasar with my hands, so instead gripped the pillows surrounding me. It felt good to partake in such activity in my own bed, and with Aaliyah peacefully sleeping in her own room, the opportunity presented itself right away. Once our family dinner came to an end, I felt propelled to give my man some good loving for his behavior; he had no objection to be spending our alone time making love.

I didn't even have the chance to announce my climax before my legs trembled in the air. He sucked even harder making me cry out from the feeling. I was sure he was going to stop, but when he kept his head steady and continued to please me till I was ready to lose control. It felt like he was searching for treasure once he found my sweetest spot in the middle and in no time I was cuming harder than before.

"Damn you taste so good, baby.." Jay said in a low growl as he kissed my inner thighs. He worked his way up to my lips and I immediately sucked on his bottom till we allowed our tongues to intertwine. While our hands caressed one another, I pushed Jay's boxers down and freed his wood. He held his breath as the cool air hit him then released a groan once I wrapped my warm hands around his dick. Still wrapped in our kiss, I sat up and gently pushed him on his back on the bed.

"Let me please you for once," I said softly. I trailed my kisses from his neck to his inguinal crease right before the prized possession, and ever so lightly kissed the tip.

"Where you goin?" He said slightly before propping himself up on his elbows. I stood to my feet and made a sexual smirk before grabbing the snack sized fruit roll-up from my counsel table. Jay stared at me in confusion once I got back on my knees and unraveled the sticky candy. He jumped lightly from the feeling of me wrapping it around his dick and I sighed in delight that not even the roll of candy could cover his shaft whole. Sinking down with my mouth, the immediate contact with the fruity taste made me moan around him. I started my course and bopped my head in such a motion to jerk him and the fruit roll-up with my hand. His dick became sticky pretty fast and I made one last bop before the candy slid down my throat.

"Shit!" He called out before throwing his head back. I sucked at a slower pace and made sure we locked eyes so that I could pull him under my spell. Then, my hand softly rubbed his chest while I made a set of foamy bubbles with my mouth, the act causing Jay's knees to buckle.

"Mhmm you're wood taste so good, baby.." I said sexually as I jerked him with both hands. He coached me to keep the pace then pushed my head down to suck once again.

"God damn, B.. ain't shit never been this good before." He revealed, piping my head up with confidence.

Once my throat got adjusted, I gliding my moisten lips deeper to fit him. He kept my head steady and gently pumped upward to increase the sound coming from my throat. "What the fuck, bro!" He said in disbelief while I watched his eyes roll back. "Keep going baby.."