XXII.

Beyoncé

I knew I had no business with my legs spread on this balcony chair at 1 in the morning, but I had to - no I needed to drag myself through this heat of ecstasy. As I glanced down, the slickest movement of my g-spot rabbit twirling in & out turned me on even more while the added clit stimulation up'd the ante. Yet what made this situation even better where the feeling of Jay's amorous eyes staring back at me. What started as an exchange of teasing nudes quickly turned into us finding a place to hide and engage in some FaceTime sex play. I made sure to find solace in another part of my home away from Aaliyah, and once I was outside I propped my phone up to give him the best view possible.

"This shit is so sexy .." He spoke as we moaned in harmony, "Turn that speed up."

"Mm whatever you say, baby.." I obliged before tapping the upward buttons to increase the speed. The intensity caused my legs to close just a tad and thrust the wand at a faster pace. To keep myself steady, I reached up and grabbed the pillow above my head then glanced at the camera to see Jay stroking his shaft at the same pace. "I'm gunna- oh my goodness!" I cried out as my well overflowed, sending my sacred toy with it. In the background I heard Jay reach his climax as well and I bit down on my lip to see that he didn't even bother to clean up his mess.

"That was just what I needed, Jay." I spoke softly while trying to catch my breath.

"Wait till you get the real thing; I'm not playing when I said I really miss you." He defend. We both sat up and pulled our phones to our faces.

"I miss you, too. I guess I should stop denying your advances now." I said followed by a small laugh. Once I collected my toy, I stood to my feet and gently pulled his white tee down to shield my butt. "Call me in the morning?" I asked him as I stood outside my bedroom door.

"Of course. I'll cash app you a lil' something for dinner tomorrow so you and Aaliyah can indulge after the game; my treat." Jay replied and right away the notification appeared with the amount of $500. A sneaky smirk spread across his face as we locked eyes.

"I should send it back, but thank you, my love. I'll be sure to tell her about your unwavering support."

"Man I wish I could be there! But I understand you have to talk to her and whatnot before our outing this weekend."

"Indeed. I have a feeling she'll be upset with me but I'm hopeful that she'll somewhat understand." I prayed.

"Just keep me updated, B. I ain't going no where.." He spoke with confidence.

As I felt my body grow more tired, he urged me to get some rest. We ended our call soon after and I headed to my bathroom to quickly washed my bottom before sliding a black thong underneath my tee. I then tiptoed back to bed and slightly nudged Aaliyah to move over just a tab so that I could get comfortable; once she felt my presence, she snaked her arms around my torso. Since I couldn't fall asleep right away, I continued to run my hand across her warm forehead and bask in the moment of what it felt like to have my whole world in my hands. I couldn't deny the possibility of my last revelation causing her to fill with rage, so I could do now was pray that things would turn out in my favor.