« 5 »

It's currently 12am. Jaemin sighed. He's pacing back and forth in front of his desk. He has been doing that for 15 minutes, constantly thinking about Miyoung.

"Soulmate? Tch, there's no such things as soulmates,"

He ruffled his hair in annoyance. "Stop being fucking delusional,"

Then someone knocks on his door.

He cleared his throat. "Come in."

The door opened, revealing Haechan with his documents.

"So I heard she's your soulmate?" He asks

Jaemin chuckled bitterly. "Stop with the delusional soulmate thing, there's no such thing as soulmates."

Haechan sighs. "Soulmates are real, Jaemin. No matter how hard you deny it, she's your soulmate."

"Fucking hell Donghyuck stop with the bullshits!"

Haechan widens his eyes. "Alright, alright. Anyways, here's the information about–"

Just before he could finish his sentence, Jisung barged into the room with uneven breaths.

"Hyung, the NCT127-hyungs are being attacked by the enemies."

——💓

"Where are you going at this time?" Miyoung asks

"God you scared me, what the fuck are you doing it's almost 1am why are you not asleep yet?" Mark asked back

Miyoung shrugged, closing the fridge.

"I was thirsty, and I could ask you the same question, Mark Lee what are you doing where are you going?"

Mark sighs. "I'm going to Jaemin's place. Dad's not home right?"

Miyoung shook her head. "He's not going to go home until Friday."

"Where's Mrs. Yoon?" Mark asks again

Mrs. Yoon is the worker in their house, for your information.

"Sleeping, maybe? Seriously though what are you doing at his house it's literally–"

Mark cuts her words. "Look I'm running late, okay? I can't tell you now I just- I need to go."

With that, he left her dumbfounded.

——☁️

"Mark-hyung, you're finally here." Renjun said

Mark pants. "Sorry, I had a situation back at home. I almost- well I technically get caught but it's okay now. Where are the others?"

Jaemin sighs. "There's still no clear info about the place. But we better get to NCT127's base now."

They all agreed and they directly go to NCT127's base.

"This place is so dark, is there anyone here?" Jeno asks

Haechan looks around, feeling unsure.

"Guys, I think they're not here."

Jaemin turned his head towards the door. Entering the password, unlocking the door.

"Jaemin-hyung, be careful." Jisung reminded

He opened the door slowly. The house aka mansion is pitch black, and there's no sound at all.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?"

Jaemin sighs. "Guys I think there's no—"

"JAEMIN WATCH OUT!" Mark screamed

Jaemin turned his head around, suddenly feeling a sharp pain on his stomach.

"You asshole!" Jeno said

Jaemin fell down, holding his stomach. He felt his head spinning, slowly losing consciousness.

"Jaemin-hyung, you're bleeding. Chenle, help him!"

Chenle directly took his bag and walk towards Jaemin.

"You just got stabbed, we need to get you to a safer place first." Chenle said

Jaemin looked back at his friends. They're all busy fighting the enemy, even though they're unsure of their own enemy's identity.

His vision began to blur, and soon enough he passed out.