« 31 »

Miyoung wondered alone in the crowd, trying to look for Jaemin, or at least Jisung or Renjun if she can't find Jaemin. But they're nowhere to be find. 

"Hello there, what's a pretty girl doing here all alone?" A guy who suddenly came up to her said

Miyoung backed away from him, fixing her mask. "Oh yeah, I'm waiting for my boyfriend."

"Taken already, such a shame. By the way, my name is Yugyeom, Kim Yugyeom." 

She smiled at him, feeling a little tipsy.

"You're not gonna tell me your name?" He asked, taking a step closer to her.

"Um sorry, I'm just waiting for my boyfriend." She said, trying to regain some conciousness.

He chuckled. "You just drink did you? Come on, forgot about that boyfriend of yours—"

"Sorry, I'm not interested in any of that." She said, cutting him off

"You're quite bold are you?" He said, chuckling.

She grabbed her hand forcefully. "Come on, you can't find him anyways."

She tried to pull her hand away but he's too strong. She panicked, her head is spinning and she's afraid of whatever this man would to to her.

"Stop rebelling, come on." He said, grabbing her hand again

Then, she felt someone pulling her other hand, making her jolt backwards.

Then her eyes met his. The only pair of eyes that could make her heart beats so fast.

"Sorry, she's not interested in any of that, she's with me." Jaemin said

Yugyeom chuckled, pulling his hand away. "So you're the boyfriend huh? Alright kid, keep her safe, she's one attractive chick someone might steal her away from you."

He then walked away, and Miyoung sighed, feeling safe now whenever she's around Jaemin.

"Are you okay?" He asks

She nods, still feeling tipsy but she felt safer now.

"Come on, we need to leave now." He said, grabbing her hand

Miyoung blushed, holding tighly on his hand.

"Hyung, we have a problem." Jisung said speaking through the in-ear

Both Jaemin and Miyoung stopped walking.

"I think Jackson found out about us, his friends are all over this area searching for Miyoung." Renjun said

"Fuck, we need to hide." Jaemin said

Miyoung nods, following Jaemin. They found an empty and dark room near the bar. It's pretty quiet there, probably because everyone else is in the ballroom.

"Jaemin isn't this a room for—"

"Yeah I know, just wait here, don't lock the door or else they'll be suspicious. They must be searching the whole area by now." Jaemin said

Miyoung nods. 

"Donghyuck is there any nearby exits?" Jaemin asks through the in-ear

"Yeah, there's one nearby. You just have to go out and walk straight and then when you find the toilet, walk left and that's the exit. But it's not safe for you to go now, they're looking for you."

Jaemin sighs, standing beside Miyoung. Then they heard footsteps getting closer and closer.

Miyoung walk closer to Jaemin, feeling anxious. "Jaemin, what if they find us?"

Jaemin stayed quiet, still observing the footsteps that's getting closer and closer.

He groaned. "Fuck it." 

He turned her around, his back facing the door. He pushed her towards he wall, he shuts his eye, attaching his lips to hers. 

Miyoung widened her eyes at his sudden move. Jaemin sneaked his hand on her waist, pulling her closer.

Then someone busted the door open. Miyoung was about to pull away but Jaemin pulled her closer to him, kissing her again. Miyoung then closed her eyes, responding to his kiss. 

"Bam, is there anyone there?" 

Another guy then came into the room, staring at Jaemin and Miyoung. 

"Fuck Bambam, it's rude to interrupt someone in the middle of something like this, come on we gotta go now."

Then the door closes again. Then Jaemin pulled away from her. Miyoung opened her eyes, staring at his eyes deeply. She can feel her heart beating so fast, and she's sure Jaemin can also feel her heartbeat because of the small gap. Her face is flushed, her head is still spinning because of the alcohol but she's getting more tipsy because of what he did.

Jaemin pulled away from her. "They're gone now, we should leave now."

"O-oh, yeah right." 

Jaemin took her hand again. "Come on, we need to leave."

"