« 12 »

"Miyoung, are you okay?" Haechan asks

Miyoung hold her stomach in pain. "Fuck, Jaemin's in trouble."

She felt her head spinning, and her lower left stomach hurts. Jaemin must be hurting.

"Shit, are they okay?" Jaehyun asks

"Hello? Anyone there? Are you guys okay?" Haechan speak through the in-ear

"Haechan? Yeah, we're back, we got Taeil-hyung and Jungwoo-hyung too," Renjun said

"Good then, is Jaemin okay? Miyoung seemed really hurt now." Johnny said

Mark sighs. "He's hurt. Chenle is trying to heal him, though. He got hit a couple of times, in his stomach too."

Haechan closes his eyes, sighing. "Miyoung, hang in there okay?"

Miyoung nods, trying to conceal the pain.

"Jaehyun, give her some water." Johnny said

Jaehyun nods, walking to the kitchen.

"Please be okay, Jaemin." Miyoung muttered

——💓

They all arrived back to the base. Jaemin is better now, even though his wound just got hit again.

"Where's Miyoung?" Mark asks

Haechan pointed towards Jaemin's bedroom. "She's in Jaemin's bedroom, that's the only room in the first floor so we just put her there."

Jaemin walked towards the living room, trying his best to walk with the help of Jeno.

"She's in my room?" He asks

Renjun sighs. "Just let her stay there for a while, Jaemin. She's not as strong as you."

Jaemin sighs, kind of annoyed by that.

Mark opened the door to Jaemin's room, seeing his sister lying down on his friend's bed, unconscious.

He sighed. "Please be okay, Miyoung."

Later that night, Miyoung finally woke up. Her head is still spinning, but she felt warm. She felt someone's hand circling on her waist.

She groaned, trying to stood up. But the hand on her waist prevents her from doing that.

She opened her eyes, seeing Jaemin sleeping peacefully beside her.

She widened her eyes, blushing afterwards.

Jaemin woke up because of her movements. He opened his eyes, realizing his hands are hugging her small figure.

"Oh, right." He removed his hand from her

She blushed. "What are you doing here?"

He chuckled coldly. "I should be asking you that. This is my room, what are you doing here?"

"R-right sorry I think I passed out." She said, looking away

Jaemin turned his head towards her. "Yeah, yeah."

She stared at him, and then she realized that he's not wearing any shirt. He's basically shirtless. She blushed, seeing him in this state. She could see the bandage covering his wound, but his abs is still visible.

"Done staring?" He asks

She blushed, looking at his face. "I'm not staring, it's your fault you're not wearing any shirt,"

He chuckled at her.

"Are you okay now though?" She asks, staring back at his wound

He pursed his lips, putting his hand on chin, pretending to think. "Hm, I don't know, you think?"

She snickered at him. "Tch, it must've hurt,"

She brushed her fingers on his wound, and then his abs. She blushed realizing what she just did.

"O-oh, sorry I didn't—"

Jaemin cut her off by holding her hand, stopping her from doing anything else. Miyoung blushed as she stared at Jaemin's eyes.

Then the door opened, revealing Jeno and Renjun.

Both Miyoung and Jaemin turned their heads towards the door.

"Hey Jaemin– shit sorry I'll leave now." Jeno said, closing the door again afterwards.

Jaemin sighs. "You're okay now, right? Mark must be looking for you, you need to go home."

Then he stands up heading to the bathroom, leaving her alone on his bed.