« 48 »

"Hey princess, how's your day?" Jaemin asks, pulling Miyoung into a hug

She just arrived after a long day of hanging out with Ryujin. They basically just went to the mall, eat some foods, and do some other girl stuffs. She smiled at him, hugging him back. "It was nice, how about yours, my prince?"

Jaemin chuckled, pecking her forehead. "It was nice too."

Haechan and Renjun appeared out of nowhere, staring at the both of them. "Eww, no pda please."

Jaemin pulled away from her, chuckling at Renjun's words. "Come on Miyoung, you need some rest. Just shower first, I'll wait for you here."

Miyoung nods, walking towards his room to take a shower. Jaemin sits on the couch, he's feeling anxious. There's many things he wanted to ask and tell her, he just don't know how.

"Are you thinking about a way to tell her about that?" Haechan asks, taking a seat beside him

Jaemin sighs, nodding his head. "I'm not sure how she'll react to it."

"Don't worry, I'm sure she won't react in a bad way." Haechan said, trying to assure him

"I don't know, after all she's still her mother." Jaemin said

Jaemin knows that deep down, Miyoung wishes things could get better between her and her mother. Sadly, that's never going to happen.

——✨

"Are you okay?" 

Jaemin looked down at her, raising his eyebrow. They're currently cuddling on his bed, preparing to sleep. Jaemin smiled at her, nodding softly. Miyoung snickered at him, booping his nose, making him chuckle. "Liar. You're anxious."

Jaemin chuckled. "I guess I can't hide anything from you, do I?"

"You're my soulmate, Jaemin. I can feel whenever you're sad, mad, anxious, or happy. I feel your pain, both physically and emotionally. Do you wanna talk about it?"

Jaemin smiled, nodding his head. "It's about Jackson."

Miyoung gasps, widening her eyes. "Oh god no, are you okay? Did he hurt you? What—"

Jaemin chuckled at her, shaking his head softly. Miyoung sighs in relief, seeing Jaemin getting hurt is the last thing she wants. "We're working together with him to stop your mother."

Miyoung stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. She didn't expect him to say this at all. But she's glad that they're finally not fighting against each other again. 

"Really?" She asks

Jaemin nods, smiling at her. "Yeah. We're going to start our mission tomorrow."

Miyoung sighs, not knowing what to say. She doesn't want him to get hurt, but it's his job as a mafia leader. She looked at him straight in the eye deeply, staring into his eyes that's filled with his own galaxy. "Please come back safely, seeing you getting hurt is the last thing I want."

Jaemin smiled at her, hugging her tightly.  "Don't worry love, I'll be fine,"

"Can I ask you something?"

Miyoung nods her head. "Sure, what is it?

"Did your mother used to hurt you before?" He asks

Miyoung was taken aback by his sudden question. It hurts her- those old memories about her mother. Her mother never really liked her as a child. She wanted another boy, but instead of getting another girl, she was born. Her mother always think of her as a dissapointment, no matter how hard she tried to be a good daughter. "W-why are you suddenly asking me about that?"

Jaemin's eye softened seeing her teary eyes. He pulled her body closer to his body and she buried her face on his chest. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me now, love. Just don't keep the things that keeps your mind on a war for too long."

"She hates me," she said, pulling away from him to stare at his face

"She wanted another boy, but instead she got me. She used to compare me to Mark every single day, she used to hit me whenever I do something she dislikes. She wants me to be the ideal perfect daughter because she couln't get another boy,"

Jaemin listened to her words, feeling extremely bad for what happened to her in the past. It must've hurt her so bad. "And then she left us without any explanation. I just founf out that she cheated on my dad from Jackson. What about you, Jaemin? You don't have to tell me now but- if it bothers tou, I'm always here for you."

Jaemin smiled at her. "I'll tell you soon, love. You need to sleep now."

"Alright, goodnight Jaemin."

Jaemin pecked her forhead. "Goodnight my love."

i'm soft:( 

i'm soft:( 

someone pls help me i forgot how to sleep smh i have online school tmmrw + math exam and it's almost 2am:(