« 41 »

It has been a week since the incident, and Jaemin hasn't regain his conciousness. For the past week, Miyoung's really desperate. She didn't talk to almost everyone at school, and she's feeling like she's dead inside. 

"Miyoung, let's have lunch together." Jisung said, wanting her to eat

Miyoung loses her appetite, she only eats when she feels really hungry. She's a mess, and that's all because she's worried about him.

She shook her head. Not even a single word came out from her mouth.

Jisung sighs, he's getting worried about her health. "You need to eat Miyoung."

Miyoung stayed quiet, playing with her pen. She looked away from him, not wanting to make eye contact or else she'll cry again.

Jisung sighs, he decided to give her some time again. But how long will it take for her to be like this? What if Jaemin never wakes up, will she be like this forever?

Miyoung sighs, standing up from her seat, exiting her classroom. She's going to her healing place in this school, she always go there whenever she's sad, the rooftop.

She opened the door, fresh air immediately hit her face. She took a deep breath, inhaling the not so fresh but kind of fresh air.

She wanted to cry, but she can't. She needs to stay strong, for Jaemin.

"Desperate, huh?" A voice said from behid her

She turned around, her eyes meeting Hyeri's eyes. 

"I heard he's in coma, how sad." She said, not in a sad way but more like in a mocking way

Miyoung frowned, if Hyeri truly likes Jaemin why isn't she sad about this at all? Instead she looks- satisfied and happy.

Miyoung stayed quiet, not wanting to say a word.

Hyeri scoffs. "What? You're ignoring me now?" 

No response. Hyeri chuckled, walking towards her. She turned her around by forcefully pushing her shoulder, making Miyoung face her. She was about to slap her, but Miyoung's hand is way faster than her's, stopping her.

Miyoung pushed her away, walking away from the rooftop, leaving her alone.

She felt like she's dying, emotionally and physically. 

——🌟

"Miyoung have you eaten dinner?" Mark asks

Miyoung looked at him, not responding to his question. She just shook her head.

Mark sighs. "Look, it's been a week Miyoung you need to be strong—"

"Exactly Mark, it's been a week and he's not even awake yet." She finally said

Mark looked at her, feeling sad for his little sister. "At least eat, you're his soulmate Miyoung. If you're sick you're gonna make him more sick."

Miyoung nods, following him to the dining room. She's currently in the dream base since her father already went back to Toronto 3 days ago, so she's staying in the base again.

"Hey Miyoung, do you want some cheeseburger?" Jisung offered

Miyoung nods, taking the cheeseburger from his hand. Jisung smiled, happy that she finally decided to eat.

"Oh yeah, Chenle how's Jaemin doing?" Jeno asks

"Well, he's fine. He's just in coma, nothing changed." Chenle answers

Miyoung sighs, feeling more and morea hopeless. She continued eating her food, even though she lost her appetite, she forced herself to eat.

"I'm done, thanks for the food." She said, leaving them all to walk back to Jaemin's room

Miyoung entered the dark, cold, and empty room. She took his hoodie on his wardrobe, putting it on. It smells like his perfume, sweet and fresh. It reminds her of him, of how his presence makes her feel alive. Unlike now, she's basically half-dead.

She lied down on his bed, sighing as she buried herself deep inside his blanket. 

"Na Jaemin, I don't know if you can hear this but," 

"Please wake up soon. I miss you, a lot."

OKAY FIRST OF ALL THE COMEBACK IS AMAZING JFHDWIUFAUWIGFSS JAEMIN'S HAIR AND THEY ALL LOOK AMAZING QDSJFJDGAJ OKAY—