« 44 »

"Lee Miyoung, nice meeting you here." Hyeri said

Miyoung is currently sitting on the bench on the school's garden alone, well at least until she came disturbing her quiet and peaceful moment.

She sighs, looking away from her. "What do you want?"

"Why do you always assume I want something from you?"

Miyoung chuckled. "Then what? You just wanna talk to me? I don't believe in that shit, just tell me what you want and leave."

"Okay then, give me Na Jaemin." She said boldly

Miyoung stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

"I said, give me Na Jaemin. Is that too hard for you to—"

"Why would I give you something that's not yours? Jaemin is not a toy or an object that you can easily own, he's a human being." Miyoung said, cutting her off

Hyeri chuckled, walking closer to her. "Look, you might think that I hate you because you like Jaemin, but that's not the actual reason of why I hate you. Can't you see that you're hurting him?"

Miyoung frowned, not understanding a single word. Why would she hurt him if she loves him sincerely with all her heart?

"What do you mean by that?"

Hyeri chuckled coldly. "I know you know about their real selves, the dreamies. I know more than you think, a lot more actually,"

"Can't you see, Lee Miyoung? All of the bad things that happened to him are connected to you, not your brother but you."

——💫

Miyoung sighs, debating if she should tell the rest of the dreamies about Hyeri. They're all in the living room, basically just chilling. She wants to tell them about it but she's afraid she'll ruin their mood.

"Fuck it." She mumbled

She walk towards Jisung, sitting beside him. "Um, I have something serious to tell you."

The rest of the dreamies turned their head towards her. Jisung is still focusing on his game, but he hummed anyways.

"Well not just to Jisung actually but to you all. Hyeri knows about your identity. "

Mark, who is currently drinking his lemonade suddenly choked. "What did you say?"

Jisung widened his eyes, putting his controller down. "Hyeri? Jaemin-hyung's ex?"

Jaemin hit him on his head playfully, rolling his eyes at his words.

"We never even date. But for real? How?"

Renjun frowned. "I knew it, she's acting suspicious."

Haechan nods at Renjun's words, agreeing with him.

Chenle chuckled. "How do you know that? We rarely even spend any time with her."

"Remember when Jaemin was still unconcious? Well not for you Jaemin cause you were unconcious anyways- yeah that time she somehow looks I don't know, satisfied? As if it's something she's really waiting for to happen." Haechan said, shoving some popcorn to his mouth

"Well true, she once came to me saying I'm desperate because Jaemin was still unconcious, but somehow she looks like she's happy about it."

This is getting weird, and twisted. Hyeri showed a lot of affection to Jaemin, that's why everyone thinks that she's deeply in love with Jaemin.

"Alright, I guess we have a new target." Mark said

Jisung widened his eyes. "Wait, for real? She's our new target?"

"I mean we can't just let her walk around safely, she knows our real identity." Jeno said

"Yeah, he's right. She might be a threat to us." Renjun added

Jaemin smirked, taking a deep breath. "Alright, our new target is Kim Hyeri."

"