« 46 »

"Miyoung I don't think we should continue this." Jisung said, starting to feel worried

Miyoung shook her head, still following Hyeri and Jinyoung. They're heading towards the garage, well at least that's what they think it is. 

"Why are they here." Miyoung mumbled

They're watching them from a pretty safe distance, but they can still see them both clearly. Miyoung widened her eyes, four guys appeared out of nowhere. They're wearing the same type of clothing, black suits. 

"Are those the members of the mafia?" Miyoung asks, turning her head towards Jisung

Jisung frowned, not knowing what to answer her. Becaues honesly, he himself is also clueless ohf the whole situation.

He hummed. "They could be, I'm not sure. Why is Jinyoung involved in this anyways?" 

"There must be a reason. Come on, we need to get closer to them."

Jisung widened his eyes, he tried to stop her but she was too fast. Jisung closed his eyes, regretting his decisions. 

They both walk closer to them, hiding behind the wall right next to them. It's a quite risky distance actually, but they need more informations.

"Your mother is safe for now, all you have to do is bring us the boss." A man said

"Jaemin? I thought you wanted Miyoung, not him." A voice like Hyeri's said

"Yes, if you can bring us the girl, you don't need to bring us the boss. But it's quite hard, there's many people protecting her." Another voice said

Miyoung glanced at Jisung, clearly feeling scared. 

"Why not her brother instead of the boss? It's her son anyways." A voice like Jinyoung's said

Miyoung widened her eyes, they're really woking for her mother. She glanced at Jisung, and he puts his finger on his mouth, signalling her not to say a word just yet.

The unknown man chuckled. "She wants her daugther, not the son."

"Just bring us either the girl or the boss, that's all you have to do."

——💫

Miyoung sighs, there's too many things going on at the moment. As soon as things are getting better with her and Jaemin, her mother ruined it all. 

She's sitting on the couch, thinking about what she should do. Seeing Jaemin hurt is the one thing she wants to prevent from happening. It hurts her both physically and emotionally.

Jaemin walked out from his room, seeing her sitting alone on the couch. He glanced at the clock, it's almost 3am. He sighs, sitting next to her.

"Why are you not sleeping yet? I fell asleep a few hours ago only to find you're not by my side anymore." Jaemin pouted

Miyoung chuckled. "You're such a baby,"

"I don't know I guess I can't sleep."

Jaemin nods, understanding how she feels. Miyoung puts her head on his shoulder, sighing.

Jaemin smiled at her, patting her head. "Don't be so scared about that, I won't let her hurt you."

"But what about you, Jaemin? What if she hurts you? You're also her target you know. You need to look out for yourself too, not just me." Miyoung said, staring deeply into his eyes

Jaemin smiled, putting his hand on her cheek. "Look Miyoung, if anything bad happened to you, I won't ever forgive myself,"

"I need to protect you with all my might, as if you're so fragile." 

Miyoung smiled, putting her hand around his waist, smiling sweetly at him. He smiled back at her, pulling her closer to him. He leaned down, attaching their lips together, kissing her sweetly. Their eyes fluttered close, moving in a passionate and delicate kiss.

Miyoung traveled her hands from his waist, to his strong arms, and to his neck, pulling him closer. She weaved her fingers on his hair, and he let out a sigh againts her lips.

Their hearts were beating extremely, as if it's on a race. At this point, Miyoung is sure that Jaemin could hear the sound of her heart raging. His hand brushed against her cheekbone, pulling her closer than she already is.

They both pulled away in the need of oxygen, staring deeply into each other's eye. Miyoung smiled at him, burying her flushed face on his chest. He chuckled at her, hugging her small figure.

"I love you, Lee Miyoung- I really do."

oof what did i just write-