« 27 »

Miyoung walks back to her classroom. She took her phone, seeing a new notification from Jisung popped up. She unlocked her phone, and she directly replied to his message.

"Hey Miyoung." A voice said from behind her

Miyoung turned around, finding Hyeri smiling at her.

"Oh, yeah hi Hyeri." She said, faking a smile.

"So uh, I heard it's your birthday yesterday, so happy late birthday."

Miyoung smiled. "Thank you."

Hyeri smiled back at her.

"Oh yeah, I was wondering, how did you do that?" 

Miyoung frowned. "Did what?"

"How did you manage to make Jaemin cancel our date," she said

Hyeri chuckled bitterly, walking closer to her. "He said he needs to find you a present, it was my birthday last week and he didn't even bother to buy me a single present while you, he cancelled our date for you and you got a present. Stay away from him, will you?"

Hyeri stared at the necklace on her neck. 

"It's the necklace isn't it? What a shame, I used to be a fan of you, Miyoung. But now, seeing how Jaemin is showing all his affection to you, I don't think I like you anymore." 

"I don't mind. Just mind your own business, this is none of your business so,"

Miyoung took a step further from her. "Just fuck off."

With that, she walks away.

——🌟

"She said that?" Jisung asks, widening his eyes.

"I know right? Such a bitch." Miyoung said, taking a bite of her food.

Haechan chuckled at them. "She thinks she's pretty but nah, she's the worst."

"I prefer Miyoung." Jeno said, winking at her.

"Anyways, where's Jaemin?" Renjun asks

"He said he'll be here soon." Chenle said

Not long after that, Jaemin walks into the cafeteria. He took his food, and then he sat beside Miyoung.

Miyoung stared at him without saying anything, simply just admiring his face.

Jaemin turned his head towards her. "Do I have something on my face? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Oh right, sorry." Miyoung said, looking away in embarassment.

"Oh yeah, Jaemin tell your number one fan Hyeri to fuck off and mind her own business." Renjun said frontally

Jaemin frowned in confusion. "What? Hyeri?"

Miyoung shook her head, signalling them to not tell Jaemin about what happened.

Jisung smirked at her, clearly wanting to annoy her.

"Yeah hyung, she said some bad things about Miyoung. She told her to stay away from you." Jisung said

Jaemin turned his head towards Miyoung. "She really said that?"

"Yeah, but it's fine I don't really care." She said

Jaemin just nods, continuing to eat his food.

"I'll go first, oh and we have a meeting today at our base for the new mission. And you," Jaemin said, turning his head around towards Miyoung.

"You need to go there with the rest of us, we might need your help in the new mission."

And then he walked away, leaving them.

"Seriously?" Jeno said, not believing what his bestfriend just said.

Miyoung chuckled coldly. "Well, I'm used to it."

"Yeah, you're used to his coldass attitude and all the shits he says." Jisung said

Miyoung smiled lightly.

"But oh well, I'm too whipped for him to even care."