« 35 »

"Miyoung?"

Miyoung quickly wiped her tears, turning her head towards the voice that called her.

"Y-yeah?"

Jaemin stared at her as she quickly close the box again. She stood up, standing in front of him.

"What's in the box?" Jaemin asks, staring at the box

Miyoung holds the box tightly. "O-oh um, it's the thing I ordered from an online shop."

Jaemin frowned, his eyes now staring at her bloody fingers. "Give it to me."

Miyoung widened her eyes. "What?" 

Jaemin sighs, taking the box from her hand. Miyoung looked down, feeling her eyes slowly tearing up again.

Jaemin opened the box, and he widened his eyes at the sight. "Who gave this to you?"

No response.

Jaemin took a deep breath. He lifted her chin up, making her stare at him staightly in the eye.

"Who gave this to you, Miyoung?" He asked again, with a softer tone

"I don't know. Someone rang the door bell, and left this in front of the door. I opened the door because an unknown number called me, telling me to open the door." 

Jaemin didn't say anything, instead he pulled her closer to him, hugging her. She hugged him back, instantly feeling safer.

"Give me the number, I'll ask Renjun to track it. I'll also ask Chenle to check who's blood is that." Jaemin said

Miyoung nods, giving him the number.

"Wash your hand first, okay? After that, we'll settle things up with the others,"

Jaemin smiled at her. "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you."

Miyoung nods, walking to the bathroom.

Jaemin sighs, balling his fist. 

"What's that on your hand?" Renjun asks, coming out from his room, followed by Jeno

Jaemin turned his head towards him. "Call the others."

Jeno frowned. "Now? What happened?"

"Someone gave Miyoung a death threat."

——✨

"Someone gave Miyoung a what now?" Mark asks, not believing what Jaemin said

Jaemin gave him the box, and Mark still can't believe what he just saw.

"Chenle, you need to check the dna." Jeno said

Chenle nods, taking a sample from the blood.

"It's weird though, is it from Jackson?" Jisung asks

Haechan shruggs. "It could be from someone else too. But we know for sure that person knows our base, so we're not that safe."

Miyoung sits quietly beside Jaemin, still feeling scared.

"I found the location of the phone owner," Renjun said, walking from his desk towards the others.

"Weirdly, it's not from any of Jackson's gang and I can assure you that. The number is weirdly out of reach, but there's still some informations about the number."

Jisung frowned. "Out of reach? What do you mean by that?"

"Does that mean, the owner of the phone is not in Korea right now?" Mark asks

Renjun nods. "Exactly, whoever called Miyoung must've called her when he or she was in the airport, right before the flight. The number is still available though, the last information I get is the owner was in the airport."

"Do you have any other informations about the number?" Haechan asks

"Hm, oh yes! This is a new number, so there's not much informations about it but whoever the owner is was in Busan yesterday." Renjun said

Jaemin frowned, he's getting more and more confused now. "Busan?"

"I think I know who that might be." Mark said

Jeno nods. "Yeah, me too."

They all look at each other, leaving Miyoung confused.

Haechan widened his eyes. "It's her, isn't it?" 

"Yes, it's her." Jaemin said

" Jaemin said