« 33 »

Miyoung woke up, feeling the lights blinding her eyes. She groaned, feeling dizzy.

She turned to her side, only to find Jaemin's hand securely on her waist, and he's still in deep sleep. She smiled, finding him cute when he's sleeping. She then turned around, trying to find a comfortable position.

"Stop moving." Jaemin said

Miyoung froze at his words, turning her body again, facing him.

He opened his eyes, staring deeply into her eyes. "How are you feeling?"

"Kinda dizzy, but other than that I'm fine." She said

"Next time, don't drink." Jaemin warned

Miyoung blushed, remembering what happened last night. She didn't remember everything, but her memories are crystal clear about their kiss.

Jaemin sighs, letting go of his hands that's on her waist to grab his phone.

"We need to get ready for school." He said

Miyoung groaned, she hates school. "School? Really?"

Jaemin chuckled. "Come on, Mark's going to be mad if you skip school."

Miyoung sighs, getting up to grab her uniform. 

"You can shower first, I'll wait outside." Jaemin said

Miyoung nods. "Yeah, thanks."

——✨

Miyoung walk towards her class with Jisung, cause he's basically her classmate.

"So I heard you got your first kiss last night." Jisung said, smirking at her

Miyoung widened her eyes. "How'd you know?"

"I have my ways." He said

Miyoung sighs, slapping his arm.

"Ouch! That hurts." Jisung said

Miyoung rolled her eyes, walking towards her seat. She then sits on her chair, putting her head on the table.

"He's confusing." She said

Jisung turned his head towards her. "Just be patient with him, he's just hard to understand because he can't express his feelings well."

Miyoung sighs. "I feel like, he's not even feeling anything towards me. Even after we kiss."

"Hey, don't say that. He likes you, I know he does. He just can't make a move cause he's dense and clueless, but just give him some time."

Miyoung nods, understanding what Jisung said.

After the class ends, it's finally recess. Miyoung sighs, feeling tired of studying.

"Come on, I'm hungry." Jisung said

Miyoung shook her head. "Nah, just go I'm not really hungry."

Jisung stared at her in disbelief. "Seriously? Are you going to skip lunch now?"

"I'm not hungry Jisung, just go first I'm going to the toilet." 

She then left the classroom, walking towards the toilet. Miyoung washed her hands, staring at her own reflection on the mirror, wondering if Jaemin actually like her.

"Well look who's here." A voice said from behind her

Miyoung turned around, her eyes meeting a pair of eyes she hates. 

"Hyeri, it's nice seeing you." Miyoung said sarcastically 

"Oh please, I see you're still close with Jaemin." She said

Miyoung chuckled. "Why? Are you jealous?"

"Stay away from him." Hyeri said

"Why would I?"

Hyeri laughed. "He doesn't even like you."

"Yeah so? That's not a reason for me to stay away from him. Instead, you should stay away from him." Miyoung said

"And why would I?"

"Because rotten egg is not good for him." 

Hyeri scoffed. "Excuse me? What did you just call me?"

"You're pretty, sadly you're a rotten egg. Such a shame. Well, I better get going now. Goodluck living your life as a rotten egg." Miyoung said, patting Hyeri's shoulder, leaving her just ike that.

" Miyoung said, patting Hyeri's shoulder, leaving her just ike that

okayyy miyoung is getting bolder damn

oh and i'm going to update as much as i can now fkdsfsd i'm finally getting some motivations to write again:)