« 6 »

Miyoung sighs, looking at her phone. It's currently 1.27am, and she still can't sleep.

Suddenly, she feels a sharp pain on her lower left stomach. She screamed, feeling the extreme pain.

She looked on her stomach, there's no blood or whatsoever. But the pain is extremely unbearable.

"H-help!"

She screamed again. Her head began to spin.

"Miss, are you okay?" Mrs. Yoon said, barging into her room

Miyoung hold her stomach tightly, unable to speak because of the extreme pain.

"M-my stomach hurts." She said

Mrs. Yoon panicked. "Should I call your brother, miss? Or Dr. Kim?"

Miyoung felt her head spinning. She couldn't hear what Mrs. Yoon was saying. Soon enough, she passed out too.

——💓

The blinding lights woke Jaemin up. Slowly, he opened his eyes, trying to process what happened.

Then he remembered about what happened last night. He immediately stood up, but he directly regret doing that. His lower left stomach hurts, clearly because he was stabbed last night.

Not long after that, Mark entered the room.

"Hyung, about last night, what happened? Are you guys okay?" Jaemin asks

Mark nods. "Yeah, we managed to beat them thanks to Jisung and Jeno. They're not hurt that bad though, only some scratches. Are you okay now?"

Jaemin nods.

Jeno, Haechan, and Jisung then joined Mark, entering the room.

"What time is it now?" Jaemin asks

Haechan took his phone. "It's 8am. You better rest, you just got stabbed yesterday."

"Yeah, about the enemy, Renjun managed to find the informations about them so don't worry about it." Jeno said

Jaemin nods, feeling relieved.

Then a phone rings. Apparently, it's Jisung's.

He frowned. "Miyoung?"

"Hello, Miyoung?" Jisung said through the phone

"God thank you so much for answering the call, is this Miyoung's friend?"

Jisung looked at Mark in confusion. "Yeah, who is this?"

Mark stared back at Jisung, clearly he's just as confused as Jisung is.

"It's Miyoung's worker, I tried calling Mark but he didn't pick up the phone."

"What happened? Is Miyoung okay?" Jisung asks

"The thing is, I don't know what happened to her. Last night she screamed because her stomach hurts so bad and then she passed out. She hasn't woken up until now."

Jisung looked at Mark in terror. Mark then took the phone, feeling worried for his little sister.

"Mrs. Yoon, it's Mark. I'm going home now, please take care of her."

Then he ended the call.

Mark sighs. "Jaemin, I guess you really are Miyoung's soulmate."

"