« 13 »

Miyoung walks out of Jaemin's room, meeting Jeno's and Renjun's eyes after that.

"Geez you scared me." She said

Jeno smirked at her. "So, what were you guys going?"

She blushed, looking away. "Nothing."

"You guys are so dense, I can't with the both of you." Renjun said, rolling his eyes

She pouted. "Well what am I supposed to do? He's like so weird and complicated."

Mark then appeared. "Hey, I think we need to stay here for the night, dad's not going to be home until friday right?"

Miyoung nods. "Yeah, we can't go home?"

"I'm afraid we can't, we're still being watched. Well I don't know where you can stay though cause my bed is too small, and the only bed that's big enough for two person is Jaemin's king sized bed." Mark said, scratching his head

Jeno smirked at her again. "They both already sleep on that bed anyways."

Mark widened his eyes. "Really?"

Miyoung blushed. "Well I didn't know he was going to sleep there too, when I woke up he's already beside me."

Mark chuckled. "You can ask him to stay at his room again, just don't do anything weird."

Jeno smirked at her again, earning a glare from her.

——💓

Miyoung knocks on Jaemin's door, waiting for him to open the door. No response.

She knocks again. But still, no response.

She sighed, opening the door.

And there he is, lying down on his bed with his phone on his hand. He turned his head towards the door, his eyes meeting hers.

"What?"

She sighs. "Um, you see Mark said I can't go home tonight because it's too dangerous to leave the base."

Jaemin looked back on his phone. "So?"

She closes her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

"Y-you know, Mark's bed is not big enough to fit so he said you're the only one that have king sized bed here, and um you know." She stuttered

Jaemin looked back at her again. "Yeah what?"

"Ugh, he said I need to ask you if it's okay for me to sleep here." She said

Right after she said that, she regretted what she said. She mentally face palmed herself for being so stupid.

Jaemin chuckled. "You're joking, right?"

"Unfortunately, no." She said, smiling nervously

Jaemin stared at her in disbelief. "Seriously?"

"Come on, Jaemin. The sofa is not big enough it's only for sitting, there's no other room too." She said with her puppy eyes

Jaemin sighs. Looking around his room.

"You're not joking are you?"

She shook her head.

"Fine." He finally gave up

Miyoung smiled widely, walking inside his room, closing the door behind her.

She stood in front of his bed. "So um, do you have any um extra clothes?"

Jaemin sighs as he stands up to walk towards his closet. He grabbed his hoodie and his shorts.

"Is this okay?" He asks, quite unsure

She smiled. "Yeah, thanks. I'll use the bathroom."

She quickly changed into Jaemin's hoodie and shorts. His hoodie is long enough to cover her upper thighs because the hoodie is so big on her.

"You'll sleep on the left side of the bed, I like the right side better." Jaemin said, not taking his eyes off from his phone screen

She walks towards the bed. "Tch, there's no difference."

Jaemin took his eyes off his phone screen, looking at her. Somehow, he felt weird seeing her wearing his clothes. She looked kinda, cute to him.

He moved to the right side, and she climbed up on the bed, getting inside the blanket.

"I'm sorry for being a bother." She said quietly, turning around to face him

"Just sleep." He said coldly

She smiled at him, slowly closing her eyes.

"Good night, Na Jaemin."

"Good night too, Miyoung."