𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞; 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

2 years later

Miyoung smiled, feeling the warm air hit her skin. The sun shines brightly, making her shine under it. It's her graduation day, and well- she's sad that she's graduating high school. 

It's her last day wearing her school uniform and her graduation gown, and it's kinda sad for her because she loves her uniform. She walks towards the hall, holding her diploma with the both of her hands, sitting right next to Jisung.

"Are you exited?" Jisung asks

She nods, smiling brightly. "Yeah, even though I'm kind of sad but I'm glad that the three years of torture finally ends."

Jisung chuckled, nodding his head. The principle walked into the stage, smiling at his students.

"First of all, I would like to thank you all students for being such amazing students. Throughout your three years of high school, I hope you learn something useful. After this, we're all going to our seperate ways, chasing all of our dreams,"

"I wish you all good luck and the best for your carrier, and congratulations for graduating."

Miyoung smiled, standing up from her seat. She smiled at Jisung, happy that she's finally graduating. There's no word that could ever express how she's feeling right now- she's feeling all sorts of types of feelings all at once. 

She turned around to face Jisung with a wide smile on her face. "Congratulations for graduating, Park Jisung."

"You too, Lee Miyoung." Jisung said, smiling back at her

——💫

Miyoung smiled, walking around her school for the last time. Every single corner of this place holds a special memory to her, especially about Jaemin. She smiled to herself, having nostalgia about him.

She was walking alone around the park, when suddenly she felt someone closes her eyes from behind. She smiled, instantly knowing who that person is. "Na Jaemin, I know it's you."

Jaemin smiled, letting go of his hands that were covering the both of her eyes. Miyoung turned around, her eyes meeting the pair of eyes that she loves. "Hello, my love."

"It's been a long time since you came here, after you graduated two years ago you only came here to pick me up. But I guess it's my last day here." Miyoung said

Jaemin chuckled, holding her closer by her waist. "Do you remember when you brought me bread and you shoved it right into my mouth because I refused to eat?"

Miyoung laughed hitting his chest playfully. "I care about you, okay."

"This is where I first met you, at school, the canteen," Miyoung started

"I hate school, until now I still do. But I'm glad that I get to met you because of this shit- I still hate school though." 

Jaemin chuckled, leaning his face closer to her. He was about to kiss her, when suddenly Haechan coughed, interrupting them. "Sorry sir, no pda at school."

Jaemin chuckled, pulling away from her to hit Haechan on his head playfully. 

"Woah, I miss this place. Although it's shitty." Renjun said

"I graduated last year but damn, I miss this place." Chenle added

Jeno nods, flashing his eyesmile. "Me too, I miss going out with different chicks every week."

Mark hit him on his head playfully, after that he walked towards his little sister. He smiled at her, ruffling her hair. "My little sister is not so little anymore, happy graduation sister."

"You too Jisung, our baby Jisung is not so baby anymore." Jaemin said, squishing his cheeks

Miyoung smiled, she's finally leaving all of her past behind. She's not going to forget about it, she'll keep it all inside her heart. All of the beautiful time they had together in this place, she'll keep it like a panorama from a movie inside her heart.

"It seems like it was just yesterday when we first met, we grew up a lot." Jaemin said

Miyoung nods, hugging him tightly. "I'm going to miss this place."

"Hey, no kissy kissy here." Mark said, glaring at the both of them

Miyoung pouted. "I'm not a little kid anymore, why can't I kiss my boyfriend?"

Jaemin chuckled at her cuteness, leaning his face closer to hers to give her a quick peck on her lips, making her blush.

"Ah, my innocent eyes." Jisung said

They all chuckled, squishing Jisung's cheeks. After all, he'll be a baby no matter what. As much as the place was small, they were bound together tighter here in this place. But now it's time for a new start, a new beggining.

After time passes later later, they'll all look back and remember these beautiful time. They'll be greatful to experience the most beautiful moment in their lives, because it only come once in a lifetime, although they'll never know when it'll end.

Jaemin smiled at her, still holding her by her waist. "Happy graduation, my love. I love you."

"I love you too, Na Jaemin." 

They found each other, they love each other, and they're meant to be together forever.

-The End-

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS BOOK IS FINALLY COMPLETED!!

first of all, thank you to all of you who continued to support me by reading my book although it's kind of shitty, thank you so so much.

also thank you for 25k omg i wasn't even expecting anyone to read this:(

i never thought i would finish this book because i'm really moody when it comes to writing but i'm glad i finally finish this book.

anyways, i'll publish renjun's book soon so if you're interested well i'll publish it soon!

once again, thank you y'all for your support i love you so so much<3

- xoxo. yena