« 17 »

"You accepted the invitation?"

Miyoung nods.

Mark sighs. "Look Miyoung, not that I don't approve you or anything because I used to be the model too, but it's better for you to stay out of the spotlight."

"What? Why?"

"Miyoung, your brother and your soulmate is literally from a mafia group. They found out about us and it's all over. That's why I quit my modeling job. I could've continued modeling, but I chose the gang over that."

Miyoung sighed. "Mark, I get what you mean. But trust me, it's going to be fine. I mean, Jisung's brother is sooo famous! BTS is like really really famous and they managed to keep their profile lowkey. I'm sure it'll be okay."

"Just be careful, okay? Don't answer any weird questions related to the gang." Mark said

Miyoung smiled at him. "Don't worry, I won't."

——💗

Good Afternoon, Lee Miyoung-ssi

Thank you for accepting our invitation! You're now officially the model for our 2020 Female Collection of Ephemetic, Ethereal Year!

The first photo shooting will be in our studio today at 12:00pm. Please come to our studio for shooting the introduction for the magazine.

Sincerely,

Ephemetic

"Miyoung got what?" Jeno asked

"Miyoung got invited as the model for the 2020 female collection for the ephemetic's magazine." Renjun said

Haechan nods. "Yeah, and she accepted the invitation so she's officially the model now. It's like, the HOTTEST news in our school today."

"Damn, her powers are amazing. She's very influental." Jisung said

As the 5 of them continued to talk about her, Jaemin keeps quiet. It's unsure of what he had in mind, but he's probably just not that interested in her yet.

"You're not interested in her het are you, hyung?" Jisung asks

Jaemin scanned his eyes at all of them. He sighs. "Look, I don't get why we're soulmates. I mean, why her? She should've been Jeno's soulmate or Jisung's soulmate, not me."

"You should be thankful it's her, she's amazing." Jeno said

Renjun nods. "You'll love her sooner or later, Jaemin."

"How do you know that?"

"It's okay hyung, loving someone truly takes time." Chenle said

Haechan pats his shoulder. "You're soulmates, you're supposed to love each other."

——✨

"Good morning, you must be Lee Miyoung." Irene said

Miyoung smiled and nods at her. "You must be Irene-sunbaenim, I heard a lot about you from Mark."

"Mark? Oh yeah, Mark Lee! He's your brother, right? And wow, these people aren't lying, you're indeed gorgeous!"

"Thank you, and yeah." Miyoung nervously said

Irene smiled at her. "So this is Yeri, she's the same age as Mark. We'll both help you with this photoshoot."

"Hi! Just call me Yeri, no need to be so formal." She said, smiling widely at her

"But eonnie, I prefer calling you eonnie."

Yeri chuckled. "Alright, just call me whatever you want. So should we start the photoshoot?"

Miyoung nods.

"Alright, here's your first dress, the changing room is right there, after that we'll continue with the photoshoot." Irene said

Miyoung then change into her dress and she starts the photoshoot. Everything went well, and especially because of her good looks and perfect body proportions, the pictures turned out amazing.

"Good job! You can go back to school now, today's shooting is over." Yeri said

Miyoung smiled. "Thank you, eonnie. When's the next photoshoot?"

"We'll contact you, just stay tuned." Irene said

"Okay, thank you."