« 45 »

Jisung and Miyoung are currently spying on Hyeri. She's currently walking towards the rooftop, and of course they followed her. 

Apparently, she's meeting up with a guy. Miyoung recognized who that guy immediately, the guy who fought with Jaemin before, Jinyoung.

"Is that Jinyoung?" Miyoung asks

They're hiding behind the pile of boxes, watching them talking from afar. 

Jisung nods. "I think it is. Why are they here though are they dating?" 

"They could be, they look suspicious." Miyoung said

They're getting more and more suspicious now. Hyeri handed him something, something like a flashdrive. It looks quite similar to what Haechan gave Miyoung that day, the flashdrive that takes informations from any device if you plug it in.

Miyoung widened her eyes. "That looks like the thing Haechan gave me to take Jackson's info from his phone."

"That's because it is," Jisung mumbled

Jisung widened his eyes, pulling her towards him. He put his fingers on his mouth, signalling her to be quiet. After some time, Hyeri and Jinyoung finally left the area. 

"Wow you have fast reflex." Miyoung said, standing up from her position

Jisung didn't reply to her question. He's still confused about earlier, it's all so twisted. He's thinking about a possibility of why Hyeri gave Jinyoung that thing, and there's only one logical explanation. That flash drive is not something anyone can get, it's usually made specifically for mafia bosses.

Jisung turned his head towards her with a serious expression. "I think she's working together with your mother."

——✨

"She what?" Mark asks

Haechan frowned, then it all clicked. "Oh shit, I think that's true. Remember the person that tried to hack my computer before? It's under the name HY3, it could be her name. Plus, she's acting very suspicious."

Jeno nods. "And that flash drive, that's probably their plan b because they can't hack into our system."

"Well that makes sense, but why her? There must be a reason why." Jaemin said

Chenle frowned. "Maybe because she likes you? So it doesn't look too obvious." 

Mark shook his head, there must be another reason. His mother is not the kind of person that could trust someone that easily. There must be something about her.

"Maybe she threatened her. She likes Jaemin for real, and I'm sure of that." Miyoung said

"How are you so sure about that? She could be dating Jinyoung." Jisung said, trying to get a comfortable position

Miyoung turned her head towards Jaemin. "Because she told me before, everything bad that happened to Jaemin is always connected to me. She cares about you, Jaemin."

It's all so twisted. Nothing makes sense at this point, there's too many paradox. Nothing sounds right, but nothing sounds wrong either. It's like walking straight to a dead end.

"We need to find a way to find her informations." Jaemin said

Renjun smirks, walking towards his computer. "I got your back. Just give me some time, I'll try to find as many information as I can."

"Alright then, you two," Jaemin said, looking at Jisung and Miyoung

"Keep your eye on her, and Jinyoung too. They're our target this time."

——🌟

Miyoung smiled, looking at the stars from the balcony. She's not sad, but not happy either. She's feeling empty inside. Yes, she's happy because Jaemin is finally back, but somehow she still can't get her mind straight. Everything is so twisted, especially the thing about her own mother.

"What are you thinking about?" 

Miyoung turned her body around, her eyes meeting a pair of Jaemin's beautiful eyes. She smiled, shaking her head.

"Not much." She said

Jaemin snickered, staring at her. "Liar, you're overthinking. I can feel that."

Miyoung chuckled, turning around again to look at the beautiful night sky. The lights illuminate beautifully, and she turns her head to look at him. His face is wonderfully beatiful, like a work of art. His long eyelashes, his sharp jawline, and his sweet smile, everything about him is perfect to her.

"Sometimes I wonder why my mother hates me so much. She left me, I should be the one hating her." She said

Jaemin sighs, sneaking his hand to her waist, turning her body around. He pulled her body towards him, hugging her tightly. Miyoung hugged him back, putting her hands around his body.

"Don't worry about her, I'll find a way to stop her." Jaemin said

Miyoung smiled, pulling her body away from him to stare at his face. He smiled at her, making her blush as red as a tomato. Jaemin chuckled, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Lee Miyoung," he said

"You're not supposed to fall for me, even if we're meant to be together." 

Miyoung's smile faded hearing his words. She sighs, looking at the stars again.

"You're right," she started

Jaemin looked at the girl, the girl he loves. He loves her, he really do. He's just afraid he'll hurt her even more. This whole mafia thing is dangerous, especially for her.

"But I already fell for you, and there's nothing I can do about that, Na Jaemin."

Jaemin smiled at her, and she puts her head on his shoulder. "I don't care if you think you're not good for me because you're a mafia boss. What matters to me is that I love you, that's all."

hfjasdgjazbfsghd okay:)