« 14 »

The sun starts to shine through the curtains, slowly waking Miyoung up. She groaned, shifting to find a better position.

Her hands then find something warm, and soft. She cuddled closer to the thing, trying to go back to sleep. Jaemin woke up, seeing Miyoung hugging him tightly.

He sighs. "This girl really."

He tried to move her away from him, but instead of moving away, she moved even closer to him.

"I-i'm scared." She muttered

Jaemin frowned, staring at the girl in confusion. His head began to hurt, he shuts his eyes in reflex.

Miyoung hugs Jaemin as strong as she could, wanting to get out of her nightmare.

Jaemin opened his eyes, staring at the girl next to him. He then realized that she's having a nightmare.

"Miyoung, wake up." He said softly

"J-jaemin, help." She said, still unconscious

He shook her body. "Miyoung, wake up."

Her eyes shot open. She looked at Jaemin who's staring at her. She sighed, feeling relieved.

She cuddled closer to Jaemin, hugging his bare body. It's his habit anyways, sleeping without wearing any shirt on.

Jaemin stayed still, not knowing what to do. He patted her back, trying to calm her down.

"It's okay, it's just a dream." He said softly

She sniffled on his chest. "Thank you, Jaemin."

Without realizing, she fell for him deeper and deeper.

——💓

"Oh, you guys are awake." Mark said

Miyoung walk towards the kitchen, grabbing a drink.

Haechan smirked at her. "I see you're sleeping with Jaemin last night."

Jaemin rolled his eyes as he hit Haechan's head playfully.

"Where's the other hyungs?" Jaemin asks, eating his toast

"They left earlier today back to their base." Renjun said, munching his sandwich

Jaemin nods as he continued eating his bread.

"You don't want to eat, Miyoung?" Jisung asks

She shook her head. "I'm not that hungry."

"But eating breakfast is a must, you'll get sick easily if you don't eat breakfast." Chenle said

Jeno and Renjun nods at her while Jaemin just stared at the girl beside him.

Miyoung smiled. "I'm used to not eating breakfast."

"Yeah and that's not a good habit. You should eat more, you know." Mark said, scolding his sister

Jaemin took his toast, as he spread more nutella, giving it to Miyoung.

She stared at him in confusion. But he just shoved the bread to her mouth.

"You did that to me too, you know." He said coldly as he continued to eat his food

Miyoung smiled, eating the bread Jaemin gave her.

The rest of the dreamies stared at them playfully.

"Ooh Jaemin is a sweetie now." Haechan teased

Jaemin rolled his eyes, ignoring Haechan's words.

"So are we ditching school today? It's already 10am." Jisung asks

Mark chuckled. "Well I already graduated, so you're probably either ditching or going super late. I mean Jaemin's father owned that school anyways, right?"

They all nod.

"Yeah, ditching school won't hurt us." Jeno said

Miyoung stared at Jaemin. "Do you live here? Or with your father?"

Jaemin stared back at her, unable to say anything.

"I mostly stay here." He said, colder than usual

Miyoung took a bite of her bread again. "Why?"

"The same reason why you don't live with your mother." Jaemin said, looking away

With that, Miyoung immediately shuts her mouth.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know about that."

Jeno laughed nervously, trying to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Alright, who's in for a movie marathon?"