Chapter 9

Tim pov
I had never felt so loved and cared for in my life, there were so many thoughts running through my mind that I couldn't understand it all but I did understand one thing. I was grateful and happy.
I looked up at Catherine who I was still holding onto and smiled with a few tears still rolling down my cheek.
Catherine smiled and gently wiped away the last of my tears and kissed my forehead.
Catherine: "Our little pup."
Catherine said as she began combing through my messy hair with her fingernails.
Tom: "Little pup?"
I asked, confused as to why she called me that.
Catherine: "*giggle* You're our little pup. We are your new family."
Catherine said with a kind smile.
I was sitting on Catherine's bed as the others got dressed, then Haley helped pick out a set of clothes for me and helped me dress. The clothes were really nice and soft.
Haley is cradling me as we make our way to the springs to bathe. Haley is also slightly rocking me and it's putting me to sleep.
Haley: "Tiii-iiim..."
Haley cooed at me.
Haley: "Wake up, little pup."
Haley whispered while shakeing meslightly.
Haley: "Time to get unchanged so we can clean you."
Haley said sweetly to me while gently placing me on my feet which were still a bit sore.
The girls had already got undressed and into the spring.
Vicky: "Come along, little one, come join us."
Vicky said with a welcoming smile.
I walked over to the edge and sat down and slowly slid into the steaming spring.
When I got used the temperature, I let out a sigh of content.
Catherine: "Come sit in my lap, sweetie."
Catherine said with her arms out in a welcoming gesture.
I loved being with the girls, especially being held by them and sitting in their laps.
I quickly made my way to Catherine and sat sideways and hugged her as Catherine wrapped her tail around my waist and enveloped me in a hug.
Jackie: "Hey where's our morning hug?"
Jackie pouted playfully and it made me giggle as I went around and hugged the girls and sat back in Catherine's lap.
Haley: "Let's clean you up and replace those bandages."
Haley said as she, Vicky, and Jackie soaped up some wash clothes.
Vicky began to gently remove the bandages around my feet.
Haley: "Your feet are looking better but we'll still need to wash and redress them."
The girls had to hold me still so they could scrub my feet because it tickled. When they were done, I was able to catch my breath and they started to wrap up my feet again. When they were done, Jackie moved her hand towards the bandage covering my head and eye.
Jackie: "I'm really sorry if this hurts, little pup."
Jackie began to gently unwrap my head and examined my empty eye socket.
Jackie: "It still looks really bad but it's much better than what it was."
Catherine: "I'm sorry, Tim but I'm gonna have to hold you down again, ok?"
Catherine said in a sad voice. I simply nodded in response as I was given a wash cloth to bite on if I felt pain.
Catherine: "Are you ready, little one?"
I nodded and Catherine gently pressed the back of my head into her chest securely.
Vicky came up and started to clean the wound again and it hurt just as much as the last time and I grunted and bit the cloth in my mouth as she continued to clean out the wound.
Vicky: "There we go, all done. You did a good job, sweetie."
Vicky said sweetly to me as Catherine released me from her firm but gentle grip. Catherine then began to wash my hair and felt really nice. After that, Catherine started to wrap up my head and eye again until it was nice and snug.
I was now relaxing in Catherine's lap with my eye closed and a smile on my face.
Haley: "*giggle* awww, is our little pup enjoying himself?"
I just nodded without looking at her and a smile still on my face.
Haley is now carrying me to the dining chamber to get breakfast.
I could still tell that the other wherewolves were looking at me and I didn't like it so I caved into Haley a bit who held me tighter in response.
I'm sitting in between Catherine and Vicky while eating eggs and sausage.
When I was done, I let out a small burp.
Tim: "*burp* excuse me."
I said with a little awkward smile and the girls just giggled.
Jackie: "Hey Tim, would you like to go see a performance?"
Tim: "A what?"
I asked with a tilted head.
Catherine: "A performance is something people do to entertain themselves our others."
Catherine explained.
I was really interested in this 'performance' thing so I agreed to go.
Catherine is holding me as we all make our way to the amphitheater. Catherine and the girls sat on the ground as I was placed in Catherine's lap as she wrapped her tail around my waist and hugged me.
Werewolf: "Hello everyone and welcome to tonight's performances."
The audience clapped.
Werewolf: "Tonight we have dancers, singers, and fire performers, we hope you enjoy the show."
The audience clapped again as 3 werewolves stepped on stage and held strings with clumps of something on the end and lit them on fire and began twirling them around and passing them back and forth from each other, then they started to eat and blow the fire. It was really cool, I could feel the heat.
After that there was a werewolf with a guitar and she started to play and sing, her voice was very nice but not as nice as Catherine and the others.
After the singer, a band and 3 ladies came on stage, the ladies were wearing strange outfits but they were pretty outfits. The band began to play as the dancers danced together in sync, the music was a bit strange.
I looked back at Catherine as best as I could and asked.
Tim: "Catherine, What's with the music?"
Catherine: "It's the traditional music of our people. We play it every year as 3 dancers dance to it wearing beads and other clothing and accessories."
I turned my attention back to the performance as it was ending.
Werewolf: "We are sorry everyone, but everything must come to an end and tonight's show has come to an end, we hope you enjoyed."
The audience clapped as everyone was getting up and leaving.