𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

0.
『𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⌊𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞⌉
"𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲."
- 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐨

༄༄༄༄

"No it don't sound right." I sighed slouching in the chair as Will my producer glanced at me.

"We been in here for 3 hours, I'll stay as long as you want to. But I think you needa just go home relax and listen to it closely to find what it's missing." He suggested as I sighed looking at my phone seeing all the notifications I had been ignoring.

I glanced at the time seeing it read 1:37 AM I sighed before locking it, "Send it to me." I told him making him look up from the laptop and nod his head.

"I got you." He responded as I leaned back in my seat watching him get it ready to send it to me.

The lyrics replayed over in my head as I tried to think about what it was missing.

"I'm never gone finish this album. I got one more month and I'm barely half way done." I expressed as he shrugged, "You jus' inna funk or some right now."

"I know you though, you done came in here and recorded 5 songs within' the amount of time we been here today. After you get past this you gone be back into that old Saoir." He told me making me just nod my head.

"I hope so." I mumbled as I seen the text come to my phone, "I got it. Thank you Will, tell Nee I'm sorry for keeping you here so late. Kiss lil Sofia for me too." I told him as he nodded his head.

"You know it ain't a problem, you my homie." He chuckled as I gave him a hug before I grabbed my phone charger and slipped my shoes on.

I left out of the studio and walked down the hallway, passing the loud recording studios looking at my phone seeing my Mama had texted me.

As I was about to unlock my phone I bumped into somebody causing me to drop it, "Oh shit my fault." The deep voice said as I bent down picking it up, "It's okay, I wasn't paying attention." I waved it off looking up seeing Faze; a rapper that was blowing up right now.

"Aye you ole girl, Saoir Jade." He snapped his fingers looking at me as I nodded my head chuckling.

"Mhmm, and you Faze."

"Aye yo' music hard as fuck, I fuck wit' you. You a vibe fasho." He nodded his head making me smile, "Thank you, I like yo' music too. You doin' yo' thing right now."

"We both is, aye wait. Lemme get yo' number so we can link and make some shit together. Man our shit would be so hard." He said making me nod my head looking down at my phone unlocking it.

I handed it to him as he handed me his, I saved my number in it as Saoir Jade before I handed it back to him.

"Aight be safe, and jus' call me next time you inna stu' and we can cook some up shorty." He said making me nod, "I will, and you be safe too." I replied before we went our seperate ways.

I walked out of the side door leading to the back of the building, as I walked to my car I glanced around checking everything out.

I finally approached my black G Wagon, and I unlocked the doors before getting inside.

I started it and locked the doors before I looked down at my phone finally checking my notifications.

I seen a text from my bestfriend and my Mama making me go to the groupchat.

𝐀𝐲𝐚🧚🏽
𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟏

𝐀𝐲𝐚🧚🏽 I'm at your house in your bed.

I shook my head before I went to my Mama's thread.

𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚🌍
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟗

𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚🌍 I made some chicken noodle soup, come and get some.

You still woke?
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

Ignoring the other notifications I made sure my bluetooth was connected before I went to my music and pressed shuffle.

I chuckled as I heard the introduction to Faze's song come on.

I pulled out of the parking spot and began my drive to my Mama house.

--

"How was the studio?" Aya asked as she sat criss cross on my bed while typing on her laptop.

"I ain't even finish one song. I been stuck on this same song all day, it's just like it's missing something and I don't know what." I said as she looked up at me, "You got it?" She asked me.

I nodded my head throwing my phone on the bed for her as I put my shoes into my closet.

As she went to the song I changed into sports bra and some shorts before I got into the bed beside her watching her as she listened to it.

"I like it, what you don't like about it?" She asked as I sighed, "I feel like all my music is starting to sound the same. It needs something new to add to it."

"Like what?"

"I don't know." I sighed shaking my head taking the phone from her thinking about the song.

"Maybe a feature." She shrugged as I glanced at her before a thought popped into my head but I pushed it to the side.

"I don't know." I mumbled about to press play on the song but stopped myself, "I think you're the only artist that hate to hear they own music." She said not looking at me as I looked at her.

"I don't hate it, I just don't feel like listening to myself after hearing myself for hours at a time." I shrugged closing out of the app and going to Instagram.

"You going back tomorrow?" She asked making me shake my head, "Nah, maybe inna couple days."
_____________________________

This a idea that wont leave my fuckin head.

I didnt wanna write this bc ion feel like imma write it how I want it, if that make sense.

- BAABYPRADA🍍