47

We walked back into Tyler's house and seen Hayley and Tyler.
"Well don't let me interrupt" Klaus said as he stood behind Tyler.
"I didnt know you guys were back" Tyler said as he turned around.
"Clearly." Klaus said as he took a drink from the bottle he was holding and walked past Hayley and Tyler.
"Though id just pop round. To celebrate dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet when i arrived, i learned not only was dean unsuccessful, but Elena killed the hunter." my uncle said.
"Well maybe if you would have let dean use force on Connor instead of sending him in o a suicide mission..." Hayley said.
"Maybe you should mind your own business, wolf girl" my uncle said looking at Hayley
"What do you care if Connors dead, anyways" Tyler asked.
"I have my reasons. They have ceased to matter." Klaus said as he held up the bottle.
"Cheers" he said as he took a drink.
Then there was a knock at the door and Tyler answered the door and in walked Caroline with a box.
"I brought your stuff. Old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet." Caroline said.
"Car... this isn't a good time." Tyler said.
"Just take it" Caroline said handing him the box.
"Caroline." My uncle said as he walked towards her.
"By the breakup drama unfolding before me, i assume you met Hayley." Klaus said as he stopped in front of her.
She didn't say anything only glanced at Hayley.
My uncle nodded.
"Alright, come on, let's go. Let's leave them alone" Klaus said as he looked back at me and the other hybrid.
"Your talents are needed elsewhere" Klaus continued.
"For what?" Tyler asked.
"I think you have more important things to deal with, mate" Klaus said looking at Tyler.
I walked up to my uncle with the hybrids behind me and we walked out and i watched Caroline close the door behind us.
I hopped into Klaus car and he got in and started the engine.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"You knee didn't you?" He asked.
"About?" I questioned.
"About Dean and Elena" he said.
"I found our when you did" i said.
"You are no good at lying Maddie. You can't lie to me and you can't lie to your father. So i ask again did you know?" He asked.
"Uncle Klaus with all do respect i would never lie to you nor my father" i said.
"Alright then call him" Klaus said.
"He's probably busy right now doing whatever Elijah does" i said.
"See your avoiding talking to your father because you know he will ask you just as i have and you have a even harder time lying to him" Klaus said.
"If that's what you think" i said.
"Tell me where you were yesterday!" Klaus yelled.
I jumped but didn't say anything.
"Now Maddison" Klaus said.
"In Italy with you" i said.
He rolled his eyes and drove off.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
My uncle just looked at me and picked up his phone.
"I dont want to talk about" i heard stefan say as my uncle parked the car.
"I cant imagine why. What with you ruining all my plans for a hybrid filled future" Klaus said as he got out of the car.
I jumped out and followed him as he walked down the sidewalk.
"Well it wouldn't have happened had you not sworn me into secrecy" Stefan said.
"Life's full of ifs Stefan. Let's extenuate the positives, shall we? The hunter was one of five we'll find another one. It may take centuries, but we've got nothing but time, right?" Klaus asked.
"You're using your claim voice today. Who's getting killed." Stefan said.
"Not you if that's what you're worried about. But i am concerned about your beloved. Have the hallucinations started yet?" Klaus asked.
"What do you know about that?" Stefan asked.
"I'll tell you. Where are you?" Klaus asked.
"I'm at her house" Stefan said.
"How convenient. So are we" Klaus said as we walked up to her house.
Klaus and i stood on the porch and Stefan came out and shut the door behind him.
"You know this would be a lot more civilized if i was just invited inside" my uncle said.
"It's bad enough I'm out here talking to you. What do you know?" Stefan said.
"Maddie and I killed the original five hunters. Remember?" Klaus said.
"When one kills a hunter, there's a bit of a consequence." I said.
"What kind of consequence?" Stefan asked.
"Hunters were spelled by witches to kill vampires. If you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny, then he'll take you down with him." I said.
Stefan looked at Klaus.
"What does she mean? Connors dead." Stefan said.
"She means Connors death won't prevent him from making Elena his final vampire kill. She will need to come with Maddie and I now. I'll lock her up. Keep her away from sharp, wooden objects." Klaus said.
"She not going anywhere with either of you" Stefan said.
"But if we leave her alone, she'll take her own life before the day is out" Klaus said.
"She's stronger than that" Stefan said.
"Is she? Believe me, if for her own good" Klaus said.
Flashback
"No! No!" I screamed.
My father ran into the place we were living. Klaus and i undaggered everyone but Finn.
"Maddie? Maddie? What's wrong?" My father said panicking.
"Stay away from!" I yelled as Klaus ran in.
He to looked like a mess.
"Elijah step away from her she's hallucinating she doesn't know it's you. I think it's a curse because we killed those hunters" Klaus said.
I sat in the corner and cried while i was shaking.
"You had her help you?" Elijah yelled.
"Oh brother relax she feels bad she's more than likely the only one of us that feels bad for killing people." Klaus said.
"Keep it that way" Elijah said as he walked over to me.
"Maddie. Hey sweetheart it's me it's daddy" he said.
"No! Your trying to kill me! Your Alexander" i cried.
I got up and ran for the woods and found a piece of wood and broke it.
"Good now stab yourself with it" Alexander said.
"Maddie?!" I heard my father yell.
"Hurry" Alexander said.
"It won't kill me" i said.
"Do it!" He yelled.
I turned and seen my father running towards me. And i took the wood and stabbed it through my heart and i collapsed on the ground.
I woke up laying on my bed with my father by my said and Uncle Klaus standing there.
"Hey baby girl how you feeling?" My father asked.
"I'm fine" i said slowly as i sat up and looked down and seen blood.
"Oh my god! What happened. Did i kill someone?" I asked.
"No love you attempted to kill yourself. And to keep you safe we are going to dagger you for a little while until we get this curse figured out and then we will wake you back up" Klaus said as he held the dagger that was once in his own chest.
"No! No! Dad please" i said.
"Niklaus is right darling it's for your own good" Elijah said with a nod and just like that i was daggered for the first of many times to come.