79

There was a wosh sound and Rebecca and I turned around to see none other than my uncle Klaus.
"Well, you abandoned your quest for power to help out your family." Rebecca stated.
"Are you alright?" I questioned.
"If the two of you are quite done I'd like to know who took her" Klaus said.
"Well join the club because we don't know" i said as i looked down at the doctor who laid on the ground.
"What do you mean you don't know? Then who killed her attackers?" Klaus asked.
"We don't know we had arrows in our hearts" Rebecca said as i looked up from the ground.
"If it wasn't Hayley who killed them, then..." I started as the three of us heard a wolf howling.
I looked over at Klaus who was looking at Rebecca and I .
"Lovely. Perhaps her cousins will know where she is." Rebecca said as she pushed past Klaus and I followed close behind her.
Rebecca opened the door to the little house or doctor office whatever you want to call it with Klaus and I following her out the door and just then Hayley walked around the car and she looked a little off.
"Hayley, what happened? Tell me what happened." Klaus said as he walked around Rebecca and I and up to Hayley.
"I cant remember." Hayley said as she looked at him shaking her head.
"You've completely healed" Klaus said as he looked her over.
"There's not a scratch on you." Klaus continued as Rebecca and I stood back a little bit.
"One of the perks of being a werewolf, remember?" Hayley said with a small smirk.
"No. Not that fast" Klaus said shaking his head.
"Leave her alone." Rebecca said as she walked over to Hayley putting her arm around her.
"It's the baby, the vampire blood, Klaus blood in your system. It can heal any wound." I said as Rebecca walked Hayley over to a bench outside the door.
Klaus turned around and looked at us.
"Your own child healed you." Rebecca said with a smile.
"How did you escape? You were outnumbered and unarmed." I said as i walked over to them.
"Those men were ripped to shreds." Rebecca said.
"I think it was the wolf. I think it's trying to protect me." Hayley said.
"The witches were supposed to protect you. Maddie was supposed to protect you above them" Klaus said.
"I tried! I was hit by surprise" I deafened.
"That's why we don't send a child to do an adults job" Klaus said.
I hung my head down, I had failed my father and my uncle.
"Klaus she is a child and she did her best it isn't her fault" Rebecca said.
"You're right. When I get my hands on Sophie Deveraux" Klaus started.
"It wasn't Sophie either. It was Agnes." Hayley said.
"Fine. Sophie. Agnes. It's all the same to me. I'll slaughter the lot of them." Klaus said.
"Not if Elijah gets there first" Rebecca said.
My head shot up and I looked at her.
"Elijah? Did you find him?" Hayley asked as she looked at Rebecca.
"He's been in touch, and he has a plan. All he asks is that we take care of you, the baby, and Maddie." Rebecca said.
Hayley smiled.
"Hey. So can we go home now? I'd really like to sleep for a few days." Hayley said as she got up.
My uncle nodded and Rebecca stood up as well as we all got ready to head to Rebecca's car.
"Oh" Hayley said as she grabbed her head and started to fall.
"Whoa! I've got you, love. I've got got you." Klaus said as he caught her and picked her up.
The four of us headed to the car Rebecca and I on either side of Klaus and Hayley in his arms.
Hayley and I sat in the back while Klaus drove and Rebecca sat in the passenger seat. Once we got home Klaus took Hayley inside and put her to bed and I too went to my room and Klaus and Rebecca disappeared.