94

"I'm with Davina and Maddie they are dying because of your treachery. Well Davina will die at least Maddie will come back" Rebecca said into the phone.
Every once of my body hurt and Davina was crying in pain and i tried to tell her it was okay but i knew deep down it wasn't.
"Davina I'm sorry" i whispered as a wave of pain hit me.
"You tried" she cried.
"Just tell me how to cure them. Or you will inform both Marcel and Elijah that they are dead." Rebecca said as i looked over at her.
I was to weak to listen to the other line.
"Vampire blood isn't working on Davina all three of us have tried" Rebecca said.
"For all three of them, you diabolical bastard" Rebecca said.
"Maddie drank it to protect Davina. She figured you were up to something when nothing happened to her she let Davina drink it too and now i have three dying teenagers on the ground in pain and only one will come back. We could have dealt with Davina fairly." Rebecca said as i heard Davina took her last breath along side Tim.
"I want my dad" i cried.
"I know Maddie. He's coming" she said as i took my last breath.
————————————————————————
Both Davina and I sat up with a gasp at the same time.
Josh and Davina hugged and i got up and seen my dad walk in. I ran over to him and hugged him.
"I'm sorry" i said.
"You have nothing to be sorry for. You were trying to protect her the only way you knew how." He said.
"How did she?" I asked.
"Sabine put a protection spell on her because Marcel and I knew something would happen" he said.
I nodded and turned and looked at Davina who was trying to wake Tim up.
"Tim, please wake up." Davina cried.
"He just pissed her off even more" i said.
"That he did sweetheart" my father said as my aunt joined my father and I.
"Open your eyes. No, no.  Please wake up. Please don't leave me alone." Davina cried.
We let her cry it out before she fell asleep and Rebecca picked her up and we headed back to the compound.
"Is she okay?" Marcel asked as we walked in
"She's devastated and exhausted. Where's her room?" Rebecca asked.
"No. I got her." Marcel said.
"No Rebecca has her. She needs a night away from you guys" i said.
"It's okay Maddie, i got her" Marcel said as he glanced at me then looked back at Rebecca.
Rebecca nodded and handed her to him and he walked away.
My dad put his arm around my shoulder and walked me past my uncle and up to my room but not before we stopped by Davinas.
"She'll never trust me again" Marcel said as he looked at us.
"Perhaps. You must never surrender the fight to reclaim that trust." My father said.
He looked over at the drawings.
"These drawings, what are they?" My father asked.
"She drew those the whole time she was in the attic, said they're different than what she draws when she senses magic. These ones, she called them evil." Marcel said as he looked at us.
My father nodded.
"Mind if I take them? Look at them maybe get a meaning?" My father asked.
"Um, sure i guess." Marcel said.
My father grabbed them and then the two of us left the room with Marcel behind us.
"I'm not really tiered. Mind if I chill in the study with you?" I asked.
"Sure" he said as we went to the study instead.
He sat and studied the drawings as i scrolled through my phone.
"Hey, you okay?" I heard Hayley asl as she walked in.
Both my father and I looked up at her.
"My daughter died trying to protect Davina" Elijah said.
Hayley looked at me.
"Good thing I'm much more that a witch with a death wish" i said.
"Needless to say, I'm better now" my father said with a smile.
"How was your day?" He asked her.
"Killer" Hayley said as my father went back to looking at the drawings.
"What's with the artwork?" Hayley asked.
"Oh, Davinas sketches. I wonder if they represent some kind of premonition. They seem to suggest something is coming... something sinister." My father said as he put the puzzle of the pictures together.
"Oh, my god, isn't that?" Hayley started.
That pulled me away from my phone as i joined them standing in front of the table.
"Celeste" i whispered as i looked up at my father.
That's when Hayley slipped out and i didn't think much of it.