100

Hayley took me gently by the arm and sat me down on the bed while my father called Rebecca to show me she was fine to show me i was having PTSD about the very mark we had see down stairs on Klaus men.
My father took the phone away from his ear and looked at Hayley and I .
"Rebecca is not answering her calls." My father said.
"You think Maddie's vision is true?" Hayley asked.
"No I'm worried that whatever is going on, Rebecca is behind it. She's very displeased with Niklaus, perhaps even conspiring with others" my father said as he walked out of the room and Hayley helped me up and we followed him down stairs.
Thierry was sitting at the table and my father looked at him.
"Thierry, is it?" My father asked as he walked over to him.
"That's right" he said as Hayley and I joined my father.
I was starting to gain my strength back from my pounding headache from the vision.
"My sister is rather fond of you. Which is strange, she's not typically drawn to unremarkable men. Would you care to explain your sudden magnetism?" My father asked.
"I dont know what you're..." he started.
I rolled my eyes and used a spell to hurt his head.
"Ow!" He screamed and all the vampires started walking towards us.
"I can do to all of you what I'm doing to him don't test me" I said.
"You can either tell me what you know or I can let my daughter kill you and then i can distribute tiny pieces of you throughout the quarter the choice is yours." My father said as Thierry held his head.
"She asked me to keep an eye out on witch stuff. I found something, and when I showed her, we were jumped by some guy. He desiccated her with his touch." Thierry said through the pain.
I stopped the spell.
"Like a coward, you left her." My father said.
"What was i supposed to do, fight some warlock that took out an original?" Thierry asked.
"Where was this exactly?" Hayley asked.
"The docks, warehouse 57. I was just doing what she asked. You cannot tell Klaus about this." Thierry said.
My father threw him into a wall.
"I shall take that into consideration." My father said as he headed for the doors.
"I'm coming with you" Hayley said.
"No. Stay here. Compound is safe. Both of you." My father said.
"No way. I have magic i can fight him while you save Rebecca" i said.
"Rebeccas in trouble  I'm going" Hayley said as she walked past my dad.
He grabbed her arm and she looked at him.
"Do not leave my sight. Either of you, do you both understand?" My father asked as he took his eyes off of Hayley and looked at me.
I nodded and he looked back at Hayley who also nodded.
He let go of Hayley and the three of us went to his car and we drove to the warehouse.
"Rebecca!" My father yelled as we ran in and saw her.
My father couldn't cross the circle.
"What's happening?" Hayley asked.
"Some kind of boundary spell. Someone is channeling her." My father said.
"Yeah. Papa Tunde." I said as walked over and placed my hands on the Barrier.
"Typically it's a lethal process, but because she's an original, she cannot die. Instead, she's an endless source of power." My father said.
"So what are we supposed to do?" Hayley asked.
"Let Maddie breakdown the spell" my father said.
"Call Sophie!" I said.
My father nodded and called Sophie as i continued the spell breaking. I didnt listen to all that was said meaning all I heard was my fathers end of the conversation and only when i paid attention which was when he started to raise his voice.
"You're not listening. We cannot enter the circle. I have Maddie trying to break the spell down but i need something else something quicker. There is some kind of confinement spell or.. if we can't remove her, we can't break the link." My father said.
"What about the blood of a witch?" My father asked.
I opened my eyes. Of course the blood of a witch why didn't i think of that.
My father hung up and looked at Hayley and I .
"Blood of a witch" i said.
I bit my wrist and held my hand over the circle and let my blood drip causing the spell to break.
My father stepped in and picked Rebecca up and got out of the circle quickly.
We went back to the car and Rebecca woke up.
"Rebecca! You're okay" i said.
"Where is he?" He said as my dad headed for home.
"Who?" I asked.
"Thierry. That coward left me for dead" she said.
"Probably near the compound. I torched him a bit and threaten uncle Klaus other little low lives" i said.
"When i get my hands on him" Rebecca said as i handed her a blood bag.
"Thanks Maddie" she said.
"Maddie was the one who knew something was wrong" Hayley said.
"Vision?" Rebecca asked.
I nodded.
"Thank you" she said with a smile as we arrived at the compound.
She got out and vamped away to find Thierry I assume.
"He's not done" i said.
"Let's get you two inside" my father said he directed Hayley and I into the house before running of after Rebecca.