103

"Marcel!" My father yelled as he barged into the compound with me hot on his trail.
"Where is my brother?" My father yelled.
"I got guys out looking for him right now." Marcel said as my father walked over to him.
Vampires stood protectively in front of Marcel which pissed my dad off.
He threw vampires across the room.
"Elijah!" Hayley said from the stairs.
I had forgotten she had followed behind me.
My father looked over at her and i inched my way towards her.
"Klaus threw one of his classic temper tantrums, snapped my neck, tried to take on a coven of witches by himself. He got dropped." Marcel said as my father slowly turned and looked at him.
"I dont know where he is or how to find him. Maybe Maddie can do a locator spell." Marcel said.
"They also have Rebecca" i said from the stairs next to Hayley.
Marcel looked at my dad and he looked angry.
"Every one of you will help me to find them. Mean while Maddie and Hayley will stay here, Maddie can't do magic until Sabine is dead or she will slip into a coma. I'm going to kill them all" my father said glancing at me then back at Marcel.

I slowly and reluctantly followed Hayley up stairs where we went to our rooms but i didn't stay in my room alone for long.
"Thank you" i heard from my door.
I looked up.
"For what?" I asked.
"For saving me when you had other options" Hayley said
"I had to save you, your carrying out families hope. Plus Hayley, I've grown fond of you, i like you" i said with a smile.
"I like you too Maddie. And your father, he will fix this and everything will be alright again" she said as she walked over and sat on my bed.
I nodded.
"Hopefully, but i lose control of my magic and I dont know how to fix it and that will run my clock down. Celeste needs to die soon" i said.
"Rest for the night and tomorrow we will figure it out together" she said.
I nodded and laid down as she got up and flipped off the light and left my room.

I ran my hand on the railing of the balcony as i walked down the hall to the study where my father was at.
"Maddie good morning dear how are you feeling." He asked as i walked in.
"Good as long as I use no magic. Lucky for me I can use my vampire tricks to do what i want" i said.
"Well I'm about to head to the cemetery to talk to some witches" my father said.
"May i come with?" I asked.
"What did I say yesterday?" He asked.
"No, but what if i promise to not use magic besides i might have better luck with Monique being as I'm about her age and a witch" i said.
"Fine. Let's go then" he said.
I smiled and followed him down to the car and we went to the cemetery.
We walked over to where there were people burying someone. My father threw a guy and I pushed two people out of my way. Monique looked over at us un phased  by the entire thing.
"My aunt and uncle seemed to have gotten kidnapped. Do you know where they are?" I said nicely.
"You're both are interrupting my aunt Sophie's consecration." Monique said as she looked back at the grave in which Sophie Deveraux laid.
My father looked over.
"How did this happen?" He asked.
"She killed her own aunt, I can tell call it a hunch" i said.
"Aunt Sophie was a casualty of war." Monique said as she looked at me.
"Casualty of war? She was your aunt, blood." I said.
"And you choose to save the pregnant werewolf instead of your aunt so I'd say you and I aren't too different" she said.
"Bullshit! I would have never killed my aunt in cold blood." I said.
"Monique, I recommend you give me what I want, unless, of course, you'd like me to level this place and everything in it." My father said.
"That won't be necessary. I have a message for you Elijah... from Celeste." She said.
She held out her hand casting a spell in which names seemed to appear on my fathers body.
"To find what you're looking for, follow the path she left behind." Monique said.
My father looked over at me and then at her again before the two of us left the cemetery.