101

*screams*
"Maddie?!? Maddie?!? What's wrong?" My dad asked as he ran in.
"They are rising" i said.
"Who?" He asked.
"The girls. One by one they will rise again" i said as i looked at my dad.
"Go back to sleep Maddie, you've had a rough couple of days" he said as he kissed my head.
"I'm supposed to go to that church reopening thing with Uncle Klaus" i said.
"Him and Marcel went, you aren't leaving the compound until we know things are safe." He said.
"I am the only witch in the quarter you guys can trust to protect you all from whatever is going on in the witch community" i said.
"From the inside of the compound now rest Maddie" he said as left.
I rolled my eyes and walked over to the spells i had been working on and the notes i had written as to what was going on.
"This is pointless" i said as i got up and wondered out of my room and over to the balcony.
"Oh my god!" I said as I looked down and seen Papa Tunde dead body in a sacrifice circle.
Diego was on the phone.
"Uh, we got a special delivery." Diego said.
"Either our witch problems are over or they're just getting started." Diego said as he hung up the phone.
"Dad!" I screamed as i ran down the hall running right into my father.
"What?" He asked in a panic.
"Papa Tunde is dead downstairs" i said.
"Okay" he said as he walked around me and I followed him back down the hallway and down the steps.
My father kneeled down and looked the body over and that's when my uncle walked in.
"Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps?" My uncle asked.
"You have a theory you would like to share with us, Niklaus?" My father asked looking up at my uncle.
"Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Marcel said.
"That's an awfully large chicken, don't you think Marcel?" I asked looking around him.
"Papa Tunde defeated Rebecca with ease, almost got the two of us as well. If he was supposed to be their prize fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?" Klaus asked as Rebecca joined the group.
"Well, don't you all look cheery. Listen to this... a girl literally exploded from her grave today as Sabine was giving her tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux." Rebecca said.
My father looked over at me.
"What? I wasnt lying. I seen the vision, i honestly think I'm going mad" i said shaking my head.
My father wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
"What?" My uncle said.
"The tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like its some kind of bloody miracle." Rebecca said.
"Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected." Marcel said.
"Or it was all part of the plan. Four random witches came back to life taking the four girls place but after Papa Tunde is dead Monique comes back to life" i said.
"This is how we are going to get Davina back... kill the witch who took her place." Marcel said.
"I have a theory about who one of them could be..." Hayley said as she descended the stairs.
"Celeste?" I questioned as she held up the drawing.
"I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us. She was drawing pictures of Celeste.
She was warning us that a great evil was coming." Hayley said.
"But..." i started.
"First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores. Now your murdered lover is back." Klaus said pointing to my father.
"This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us." My uncle said.
"Go to the study" my father said to me.
I nodded and walked towards the stairs and last Hayley who turned and followed me to the study. When we entered she sat the drawing down and then left and then my father entered. He stood beside the table and studied the picture.
"It's not to early for scotch, is it, with all the witches, shenanigans and subterfuge afoot." Rebecca said as she walked in and poured herself a scotch and me one and then handed it to me.
"It is entirely too early if one intends to drive, yes." My father said as he looked up at Rebecca and I .
"Funny. I don't have any plans to go anywhere." Rebecca said as she took a sip.
"And i cant technically drive" i said as i too took a sip.
"She is not safe here. You need to take Hayley to the plantation house until this is over." My father said.
"Are you worried about Hayley or whether or not you can trust me?" Rebecca asked.
"It's precisely because it trust you that I'm asking you to do this." My father said.

Ah finally someone else they can worry about, i am not being shipped of which means i get to help figure all this out.

"Here's a novel idea... why don't you let Hayley decide for herself? Why are you dictating her fate?" Rebecca asked.
"You know why." My father said.
"Then perhaps you should take her yourself." Rebecca said.
"Well, then that would make me the very hypocrite that you've accused me of being. Rebecca, I cannot legislate my feelings. My actions, however... so would you kindly do this for me? Take both of them, Maddie and Hayley" My father said.
"Hey whoa wait! I can be of use here let me stay please!" I said.
My father looked at me and then at Rebecca.
"Fine Maddie you stay with me at all costs." He said.
Rebecca smiled.
"You know the mama wolf loves to be  told what to do. She's not going to like it, but i will do it for you... if only to end this silly quarrel between the two of us." Rebecca said as she turned and walked out.
"Go with Rebecca please" my father said as he took the almost empty glass from my hands.
"Go with her to get Hayley it go to the plantation with them?" I asked.
"Both. It's my turn to protect you, as Rebecca pointed out i havent be doing a very good job." He said.
"Dad, you have done a good job. I like being the hero and I like protecting you all it gives me a reason to be alive. I always wondered why i kept my magic when we turned and I have a feeling we might find out soon" i said as i looked at him.
"Plus if Celeste is behind all this I'm the only one she won't hurt" i said.
"Alright fine, go help Rebecca get Hayley ready then" my father said slowly.
I nodded and kissed his cheek and left the study.
"I cant be sure. I only caught her out of the corner of my eye. Been with Klaus since. But it looked like her." I heard Marcel said as i rounded the corner and seen Rebecca pinned up against the wall.
"Looked like who?" I asked.
They both looked at me.
"Genevieve" Rebecca said.
"The witch?" I asked.
Rebecca nodded.
Another witch that was resurrected along side Papa Tunde.
"Rebecca you and I both know that she would have a reason to want to be back. A lot of unfinished business, a lot of secrets that you and I dont wan getting out." Marcel said as they glanced at me.
"What secrets are the two of you keeping?" I asked as i raised my eyebrow.
"Maddie just forget about it. And i have to take Hayley to the plantation. You Marcel needs to find Genevieve and end this. End it like we did last time." Rebecca said.
Marcel nodded and walked away.
"What are you hiding?" I asked as she grabbed my arm and we headed down the hallway.
"Don't worry about it" she said.
"Rebecca i can keep a secret" i said.
"The secret i hold will get you hurt if you know it so let it go and for the love of god don't say anything to Nik or your father got it" she said.
I nodded.
"Hayley we are going to the plantation" Rebecca said as we walked into Hayleys room.
"Like all three of us?" She asked.
"No just you two i have chosen to stay and help with the witch problem" i said.
Hayley nodded.
"alright" she said as she grabbed a bag. "Let's go. Maddie be careful, okay" Hayley said as she hugged me and walked out of the room.
"What was that?" I asked my aunt.
"Motherly instinct. No matter what you do Maddie you will always be a child to us and we will always protect and love you no matter how grown up you try to seem" she said as she kissed my head and left.