61

Elena and Matt came back and soon after Bonnie and Caroline ran in and Stefan went out to talk to Damon. The rest of us sat down at the table and Bonnie started telling us how she could bring Jeremy and every supernatural being back.
"Bonnie, you can't kill 12 people" Matt said.
"I know it sounds crazy, but it's the only way to get enough power" Bonnie said.
"To do what?" Caroline asked.
"To drop the veil. Once the veil is dropped, the other side doesn't exist anymore. There's nothing separating us. We're all just one." Bonnie said.
"Bonnie you are talking like a crazy person!" Caroline said.
"Yeah. You are not going to kill 12 people" i said.
"And you sure as hell cant invite every monster who has ever died back into this world." Caroline said.
"Caroline i think she knows that" Matt said.
"No. I can do it. I have the power. I can bring everyone back. Jeremy, Alaric, Vicki, my Grams, even your uncle Maddie" Bonnie said.
"Bonnie, stop it! You can't say these things." Caroline said.
Then the phone rang and Elena snapped out of her trance.
"I'll get it" Elena said.
"Elena. I'll get it" Matt said as he started to get up.
"I said I'll get it" Elena said as she got up.
"Hello?" Elena said
"Elena? Hey it's April... young. I was looking for Jeremy, his phone keeps going to voicemail." April said.
"Jeremy can't come to the phone right now. He's not... I'm sorry he's dead" Elena said as she hung up the phone.
I looked over and seen Stefan and Damon in the door way and watched her push past them.
Elena went upstairs and Damon followed her.
They were up there for a couple minutes before Elena came back downstairs.
"Where's Bonnie?" Elena asked as she came into the living room.
"We told Matt to take her home. We thought it would be best" Stefan said.
"Okay. Guess we're gonna do this the old fashioned way." Elena said.
"Do what?" Caroline asked.
"Put his body on the couch" Elena said to Damon who carried his body.
"Elena?" I said.
"Elena? Do you need help finding something?" Caroline asked.
"Found it" she said as she pulled out gasoline.
"What are you doing?" Stefan asked as she poured the gasoline all over the kitchen counter.
"We need a cover story, right? You think i didn't hear you guys talking earlier? Well what are we going to say? Animal attack, tumble down the stairs" Elena asked as she continued to pour the gasoline all over the kitchen and into the living room.
"No. We burn the house down with him inside of it." Elena continued.
"Elena. Stop it" Stefan said
"Why? Because you want me to not be in denial? You want me to face the truth? This is the truth Stefan. I dont want to live here anymore. I dont want these sketches. I dont want this x-box." Elena said as she poured gasoline all over the place.
I stood next to Caroline not know what to do.
"Not going to need this bourbon anymore. Alaric's not here to drink it, i mean, unless you guys are willing to bring back every supernatural creature on the other side to get him back. Would you? I know you want your drinking buddy back Damon." Elena said as she held the bourbon bottle in her hand.
Damon didn't say anything.
"Would you Damon?" Elena asked.
"I wouldnt" Elena said as she looked away.
"I dont know. I mean does that make me a bad person? I have no idea." Elena said as she poured the bourbon on Jeremy.
"He's not going to need this anymore" she said as she pulled his Gilbert ring off and threw it to Damon.
"Elena stop it your scaring me" Caroline said.
"What else are we supposed to do with the body, Caroline? I mean there's no room in the Gilbert family plot. Jenna and John took the last two spots." Elena said as she threw a picture down on the ground.
Elena grabbed a match and lit it.
"No, no. Elena. Stop." Stefan said as he walked over to her.
"There's nothing here for me anymore Stefan. Every inch of this house is filled with memories of the people i love that have died.. my mom, my dad, Jeremy, Jenna and Alaric, John... even John... i mean they are all dead. Everyone is dead. So what am i supposed to... how am i... going to.. i can't even... there's nothing left for me..." Elena cried.
The match burned her and she dropped it and Damon vamp speed over and caught it before it hit the ground.
She just cried and i looked at Caroline and Stefan.
"Elena. I need you to claim down." Damon said.
"No, no, no.... i can't... i can't... i can't.." Elena cried as she fell to the ground.
"No. It hurts. It hurts. Just make it stop. Please just make it stop. It hurts" Elena cried.
Caroline was crying at this point to and i was beginning to cry as well.
"Damon.."Stefan said.
Damon turned and looked at Stefan.
"Help her" Stefan said.
She just sobbed and Damon got on the floor with her and grabbed her and hugged her.
"I... i .." she started.
"I want you to let me help you" Damon said.
She looked up at him.
"I can help you" he whispered.
"How?" She asked.
"Turn it off" Damon said.
"No! That's not the way to go Damon!" I yelled.
"Quite little Elijah" he said with out turning around.
Elena was quite.
"Just turn it off, and everything will go away. That's all you have to do. It's what i want you to do." Damon said.
I looked at Stefan and Caroline both of them thinking the same thing as me. No!
"Just turn it off" Damon said.
She did exactly that, turned it all off just as Damon told her to. Damon turned and looked at the three of us while Elena stared at the wall.
________________________________
Caroline took me home and i walked inside the house my uncle owned.
"Where have you been I've been worried" Klaus said.
"I was at the Gilbert's. Have you heard from Rebecca? She's supposed to be back by now" i said.
"I havent but I'm sure she's fine. You need to get some rest little niece you look absolutely exhausted due to the events that have happened in the last five days. And in the morning you are going to call your father and tell him how you are. He's worried about you" my uncle said.
I nodded and headed to my room for a sleepless night.