2: Bangtan

Jungkook POV

I drag my feet towards Bangtan's headquarters with my left arm dripping blood, my head aching and maybe a twisted ankle. As I reach our enormous mansion at the edge of the city, I'm greeted my our numerous robotic guards that surround the perimeter of our house. They look like real people dressed in black but their not, Hoseok created these tech guards to keep this place secure. We wouldn't get real guards because one: if we did the guards would know our identities which must always stay hidden, two: we cannot risk people leaking our location or any information, three: these robotic guards have been programmed to be more skilled than a human like they have facial recognition so only we can enter. On top of that there are hundreds of sensors and cameras everywhere for extra security which Hoseok installed.

Once I reach the gate a guard walks up to me and scans me quickly although I know he also did when I was like 20 meters away. The gate opens and I slowly walk through slightly limping and get inside the house. I open the door and as soon as I step inside I hear "Hey Jungkook's back. And he's hurt!"

I don't look up as I feel someone gently but firmly grab my right arm and drag me to a seat on one of the armchairs in the main entrance. "Jin hyung, Jungkook's bleeding! Get down here and help him!!" Jimin yells again. I bring my right hand up to my cheek and scratch it a little but then I flinch realising that was a wrong move because my cheek was already bruised and I just made it bleed too.

I hear many footsteps rush over in all directions

I hear many footsteps rush over in all directions. I can hear 4 coming down from the stairs, 2 from the lounge room and another 4 footsteps coming up the stairs from down in the basement. You may be wondering how can I can figure all this out so quickly. Well, I've been trained to have sensitive sight, hearing and a sharp mind. It's crucial for my role in the group.

In no time I feel my arm being held in my hyung's hand and Jin immediately starts to clean the wound and wrap a bandage around it. "What happened Jungkook?" Namjoon asks with a concerned look. I look up to see all my hyung's surrounding me.

"I...I found him" I pant. I don't have much energy from this fight I was just in. My hyung's look at me in surprise. "But...one of his men found me too..." I continued to say, with huge breaths between my words. "He knew why I was there...and...tried to kill me...when I started getting away..." I squint my eyes as the pain in my injured arm suddenly increases and I bite my jaw together to try and control myself.

"I'll go get you some pills to help your pain" Jin said and quickly leaves the room. Jin's medicines he created a whole lot better than the ones they sell in markets. Jin's talent is healing which is a huge help when your in the mafia business. He quickly comes back with a few pills and water which I immediately chug down.

"So what happened?" Yoongi asks and takes a seat beside me. "You found Hakkun after we've been trying him for weeks now and then one of his men caught you and tried to kill you?"