20: Forced Decisions...

My arms were aching yet I still fired bullets at my targets 20 metres away from me. I felt like stopping and letting my arms rest from holding my gun up for so long but I knew I couldn't. I've been in the training room for hours now but I keep going. With every disgusting thought about what I had to do last night, I cringe and shoot another bullet. I told myself I wasn't going to go far yet I did. Ughhhhhhh.

I hear the door open on the other end and finally I lower my hand.

Seoho walks in so I put the gun on one of the tables and walk to him. "How did last night go?" Seoho asks. I poke my inner cheek. Good and bad. Jimin nearly made me get in bed with him. Ha..No way. If your wondering how I escaped....well...

...With immense difficulty. That's my answer.

"It went alright actually" I say and take my off my hair tie to let my dark hair fall down my back. "I tricked one of the Bangtan leader's I was seducing into telling me his real name."

Seoho widens his eyes. "Really? You found another one?" I nod feeling accomplished. "That guy was so horny and flirty for a 18 year old! God I hate doing that kind of stuff."

"But it was worth it right?"

I roll my eyes. "Yeah I guess." Maybe all the making out and sexual talk was worth it.

"Anyway, uncle wants to see you in the lounge room" Seoho says. I nod and follow him up the basement stairs and onto the main floor.

I find my dad sitting one of the velvet sofa's and I take a seat on another with Seoho on the third.

"You wanted to see me?" I say as unemotionally as possible to him. He's never treated as his daughter so why should I treat him as my dad? No one would put their child through such extreme conditions at such a young age. But my dad did.

"Yes, I have made an important decision regarding to you being the heir of this business" My dad says with a serious business face on. I bit my lip and fiddle with my fingers. Right I'm supposed to take over soon.

"Yes?" I say eager to know what he's thinking. The plan is for me to take over when I'm 20 years old. Yes, that's young. Like really young but I've been training my ass off since I was 8 and I'm one of the best now. I bit my lip slightly harder thinking 20 is only 2 years and a bit away. Is this really what I want to do for the rest of my life?

"I've changed my decision in handing this down to you when you turn 20" My dad continues. Ok what the hell. Now I'm nervous. That has the been the plan for the past 8 years. How can he just change it? Is he going to delay it until I'm older? What am I not good enough? How can I not be good enough, he's been torturing me every day since I was 8 to get be ready for this.

I can see Seoho tilt his head confused. He obviously doesn't know about this.

"I've decided the day you turn 18 you will take over."