37: Member 6

Both Minjun and I avert our attention to the him standing at the door. My mouth hangs open as I look at the him in disbelief. He stands just at the doorframe and I can barely recognise him. He looks so different to how he usually is. Black pants, black shirt and black leather jacket, his sleek dark hair at school now messily over his forehead and his eyes looking intimidating which I've never seen before.

Before I can think of the hundreds of question I should be, Jungkook charges towards Minjun

Before I can think of the hundreds of question I should be, Jungkook charges towards Minjun. Minjun who was in shock as well jumps back in fear when Jungkook aims his fist at him. I watch still not comprehending what's happening as Minjun ducks just in time.

But he aims his gun at Jungkook and without hesitation shoots. I gasp out loud as the bullet whooshes past Jungkook's ear. I thought it was going to kill him because Jungkook is just a school boy. Hold up. Then how did he get here?!!!

Jungkook doesn't have any weapons on him which obviously he ain't some mafia. So he only dodges when Minjun shoots again. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Minjun spits furiously that someone ruined his interrogation but confused how the school's popular boy is here.

"I'm here because you are hurting someone I care about" Jungkook replies in a husky voice with wrath burning in his eyes which are suddenly not the doe ones I always see. His face not smiling with charm that all the girls in school fall for, but of pure danger. His eyes no longer shining but intimidating....I can't recognise him. He almost looks like...a...a mafia?

With that Jungkook being unarmed can only use his fist to perfectly land a punch straight at Minjun's face. Minjun unprepared for the impact drops his gun and stumbles back.

Minjun quickly grabs ahold of his knife before Jungkook can do anything and swings it at him. But what shocks me is Jungkook avoids all Minjun's attempts to slash him. In one swift movement, Jungkook knocks the knife off Minjun and headlocks him. He tries to get him unconscious and I watch blankly as the rest of the fight goes in a blur from all their fast movement.

In no time Minjun hits the floor not moving. I look at Minjun's helpless body, stunned that he got outdone by a school boy. Without wasting a second Jungkook turns and rushes to my seat. He kneels down beside me and pulls out a key from his pocket to start unlocking the chains on my wrists. Now that I'm back to my consciousness, I yelp feeling the pain in my body as I look down to see my clothes half red.

I've lost so much blood now. "I'm sorry I came late" Jungkook whispers and immediately unlocks my wrists. I look at him, shocked at his words. That's not what I expected the first thing for him to say. Jungkook always finds a way to make a few simple words hold so much value. D-Does he really care about me....?

Jungkook finishes my other arm and quickly goes to my legs. I groan as I move my hand free and inspect and red bruises all around my wrists. I whimper in pain with blood still dripping down my fingers.