11: The Secret Meeting

"Dad why do I have to do this?" She asks in pain. Ever since that incident her life took a change....But not for the better. She never knew how much of a monster her dad actually was. "Because I said to!!!" Her father yelled at his 9 year old daughter. "You are going to take over this mafia business I made which means you have to be the best! I will not hand my business down to a weakling. Now listen to me and learn how to use a bow and arrow!" The girl had no choice but to listen. She didn't want to. Her dad's temper had increased on her ever since she started being a little rebellious. But she couldn't win against him. She picked up another arrow. She didn't want to do this. Why couldn't she be like a normal 9 year old child? Why couldn't she play in the park on the weekend like every other 9 year old does? Ever since her mum died her dad revealed his true side. He made a mafia business. And she was forced to train every single day after school until her bones ached in preparation for the future. No 9 year old should be put through such extreme conditions. But she was.
She pulled the arrow back and held the bow close to cheek like she was taught. Then she released. Of course she missed the target in the training room terribly. But she wasn't focusing on that. She whimpered as she cheek finally gave in and cut itself after the numerous grazes put on it. "What kind of training is this!" Her dad shouted in anger at her failure. "I don't spend my time here for nothing. Do it again! You are not allowed to leave this room or have dinner or anything until you hit that target! Understood?!" She girl touched her bleeding cheek in pain then turned to grab another arrow.

——————————————

It's Sunday and I'm feeling very excited yet nervous at the same time. Seoho told me that 28, the one in charge of the men working undercover in Bangtan, has found something extremely useful for us. Tonight 7 of Bangtan's men will meet at a pub at 9pm to discuss some 'important matters'. Well that's what 28 told me. He was one of the 6 invited. The leaders of Bangtan don't know about this. Apparently it's a secret meeting. So tonight I will go in replace of 28 and find out what this meeting is about and any possible information on Bangtan themselves.

I change into a tonights outfit. It's not tight incase I need to run which is also why I never wear heels. What's with all those movies where the female is running and fighting in heels? Pfft. Impossible. I slip on a black leather jacket to then clip my camera on the collar, so Seoho and some others who are backup can see what's happening.

Seoho and 2 other men will be waiting in the car watching me through the camera, while 2 men including 28 will be in the pub to keep a more closer eye me in case something goes wrong

~*~

As I leave the car, Seoho bids me good luck and I check my ear piece is working and my gun is secured inside my jacket. I bite my lip and enter the pub. I walk in and am immediately surrounded by people chatting, drinking and who knows what else. I swerve through all the people there to first find 28 so he knows I'm here. I walk into the middle of the place and look around before spotting a familiar figure dressed in black with a mask. I grin seeing 28 and he nods seeing me too, and another man in black who will also be my body guard for tonight. But they can't come with me into the meeting room at the back of the pub so they will just hang around the area waiting for me to return out of it safely.