23: Care For You

Minhee POV

I've had to stay in hospital for a long time. Seoho freaked out when he found out about me being in hospital and was basically here all the time...unless I told him to go home because Jungkook was already here. Don't ask why. I don't want to have Jungkook here. I just don't want to deal with Seoho giving me lectures and acting all so worried that I cringe. So I let Jungkook stay instead. He...actually has been refusing to leave me alone...
Jungkook has basically been taking...care...of me? Something I've never experienced in a proper way so I don't even know if it that. A couple times I even cried when he brought me food because I hadn't eaten in hours or kept asking me if I was comfortable or not. Why? Why is he being so nice to me? All I do is push him away and every time he wants to some closer. I can't even push away right now! To be honest...I need the help he's giving me right now...I can't admit it. Like a part of me wants to say 'fuck off, why are you here we're not even friends'. And other says to myself that I'm glad he's here so I can move and do things with help.

It's complicated. But mostly I just don't get anything. Why is Jungkook always around me? I don't want him. I don't need him. I don't like him! I'm a bitch to everyone at school and everyone hates me like they should...so why doesn't he?

~*~

Once my injuring had healed enough for me to leave hospital, I make my way home with Seoho. I'm so sick of sitting on a hospital bed for like a month and not being able to move much. Thankfully all my casts are off including the one around my head. I still have some scars on my arms and legs and torso which hurt a lot and may start bleeding again if I bump into anything. The doctors told me to take more time off school and try keep my movements slower than normal alone with pain killers.

Seoho opens the door for me and I enter my house again. I walk towards the lounge room to see my dad sitting on a sofa, casually on his laptop. Did he visit his daughter while she was in a critical condition in hospital? Pfft...yeah right. Of course not.

"Your daughter's home" Seoho says trying to get his attention. He doesn't take his eyes off his laptop. "I see." I roll my eyes not caring and see Seoho about to say something else but I walk past him and make my way to the staircase.

I flop my body gently down on my bed which I've been missing so much. Gosh, I was so side tracked thinking that day which made me end in hospital. My phone then vibrates beside me but I just ignore it and stay laying down. Until it rings again another two times. I rolled my eyes and opened my phone.

Jerk Jungkook: You home yet?

Minhee?

You feeling alright right?

I sighed. This guy talks to me too much.

Yes I'm home and I'm fine

Jerk Jungkook: Ok that's good

Hey, Do you mind if I drop by your place tomorrow after school?

What
Why

Jerk Jungkook: Just to check up on you

What am I supposed to say..?

Jerk Jungkook: Or I can just call you?

No. No call

Call would be way to awkward.

Jerk Jungkook: I'll stop by for a bit then. Pleasssse, just to make your fine.

Make sure I'm...fine..? But why? Why do you care if I'm fine or not? HUH? No one else in my entire life has cared for me so why are you suddenly saying you are?! Nevertheless I answered