14: Tracker

"Are you serious?! Or are you just insane!!!" I yell at Jungkook. Jungkook sighs. "I'm serious but...." He furrows his eyebrows. Of course what he said was stupid. "I have an idea" He says and grabs my hand again. I'm confused as he quickly leads me out of the alley not forgetting to check there's no black figure in sight then around some streets again. "We have to get you into another change of clothes or that person will find us" Jungkook tells me and before I know it we're entering a women's clothes shop.

"What are we doing?" I ask still stunned what is happening. Jungkook walks through some aisles careful not to bump into the other females there. Then he stops in the middle of the shop. "Just choose something to wear quickly" He demands. I think I know what he's doing. I raise and eyebrow. "I can't exactly just choose anything. I can't shop in less than 30 seconds."

Jungkook sighs. "What is it with women and taking hours shopping?" He mumbles but loud enough for me to hear. "Hey!" I point a finger at him. "Just because you men don't have as much fashion options has women doesn't you question how long we take to shop got it?" Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Just pick something to wear or I'll do it for you!" Jungkook says urgently looking out the window to make sure we are still unseen.

"Fine, fine." I start looking through some racks. I pick out some ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. Jungkook snatches it off me and quickly goes to pay for the items. Out of the window I see a figure covered in black. My eyes widen as Jungkook comes back to me. "Jungkook he's right there" I point out the window where the figure was walking around, his fingers tapping something on his phone. The tracker is probably linked to that and he will find me soon. "Quick Minhee, go into the change rooms and change into these but leave your other clothes behind."

"....Do I have to leave them?" Jungkook doesn't answer and starts pushing me towards the change rooms. "Yes because there's a tracker on it so you can't take it with you" He says before pushing me in a room.

I sigh before locking the door and changing out of my clothes and into the new ones. I can't do anything about my other clothes but simply leave it in the change rooms. Of course you're not allowed to but I have no choice here. The guy will find me if I don't.

I get out of the change room and we both immediately rush out of the store. I see a black figure running towards the shop we were just at. Sheesh thank goodness we got out of there in time. We start running away through the streets away from the mall.

~*~

"Want me to walk with you home?" Jungkook asks walking alongside me. We both walked to the cafe and were going to so our seperate ways before Jungkook said that. I shrugged. "I guess, if you want" I didn't really care. We start walking towards my house with Jungkook following me like he always does. I stay silent for while and simply look straight ahead of me and put my hands in my pockets

Jungkook tilts his head while looking at my expression. "Are you naturally this cold?" He asks seeing my 'normal' expression which actually looks harsh and intimidating just like the way I walk through the school corridors. I look towards him. "I thought you knew the answer to that?" Jungkook looks slightly confused. "No" I answer. "I made myself this cold. Because that is the only way to survive in this harsh world."

Jungkook doesn't know what to respond to that so the topic drops. It's silent and so I thought, Who the hell was that person? Please don't tell me it was one of the Bangtan leaders...They can't have already caught me. There's only way to find out. At school. If Yoongi, Namjoon and maybe even Hoseok act differently around me, I'll be able to tell. But luckily I escaped. And luckily Jungkook told me about the tracker-

"Wait..." I say and stop walking. Jungkook looks back at me. "How...How did you know the guy put a tracker on me?" I say slowly and curiously look at Jungkook. "Ugh..." He starts to say. We start walking again. "I came in the bathroom when-"