25: The Plan

Fuck

Shit

Bitch

Wait that word doesn't fit

.....FUCK

HE ACCEPTED

Oh my god. Oh my god. What the hell am I thinking? What the hell is he thinking?! Oh fuck.

I'm in my room nearly hyperventilating. I pace back and forth again trying to keep calm......FUCK I DIDN'T THINK HE WOULD ACTUALLY ACCEPT! I drop my body on my bed and sit against the edge of it rubbing my temples. As much as I said I can't trust anyone, I need Jungkook to help me with this. He's the only person I can think of. No technically I'm not trusting him. I am to not question me and spill the beans...but I said I would never trust him to come close to my heart like he wants. So I'm not doing that. I just really need this help right now.

Ok, ok. Calm down.

Why I do need a fake boyfriend? Because the brilliant idea that popped in my head was not to just go after Sukchin but also make him come to me. First I'll go after him like all the other girls but then make him see me with someone else which I have to act like I'd rather not be around and hopefully by putting all the right components, like outfit and the way we act, I will have his attention. So I need someone to do this with me. There is one person in my mafia that I would ask but he can't do it right now. And no one else is as great at acting like him....expect maybe Jungkook. I'm in his drama class which I would ace in if I had the spirit do to it. But Jungkook aces it. And I've watched him carefully act. It's actually amazing. He's perfect. It's like it's real.

That's why I need him. But the only thing is...he can't spill anything.

~*~

After that weird-ish phone call with Jungkook and the after shock, I'm at school the next day again. With my kinda small bag slouched over my shoulder I walk through the corridors with my breath hitched in case I see Jungkook. But of course he's there waiting for me when I reach our lockers. I make sure my eyes don't meet his until after I take out my book ready for first period.

I turn my head to meet eyes with Jungkook casually leaning against his locker waiting to speak to me.

Jungkook takes off his earphones seeing me and stuffs them in the pocket of his jacket

Jungkook takes off his earphones seeing me and stuffs them in the pocket of his jacket. "So..." He looks as me confused what to say. "What's your plan? Why do you need me?" He asks as normally as it's possible.

"I'll explain in the break" I reply and just on time because the bell rings. Maths, then after recess it's drama. Perfect I guess. I can see if this is the right choice to go with or not.